Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (Xbox 360)
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
It is 1715. Pirates rule the Caribbean and have established a lawless pirate republic. Among these outlaws is a fearsome young captain named Edward Kenway. His exploits earn the respect of pirate legends like Blackbeard, but draw him into an ancient war that may destroy everything the pirates have built.
- A Brash Rebel Assassin - Become Edward Kenway, a charismatic yet brutal pirate captain trained by the Assassins. Edward can effortlessly switch between all new weaponry including four flintlock pistols and dual cutlass swords.
- Explore an Open World Filled With Opportunity - Discover the most diverse Assassin's Creed world ever created. Explore 50 unique locations where you can live the life of a pirate, including:
- Loot underwater shipwrecks.
- Assassinate Templars in blossoming cities.
- Hunt for rare animals in untamed jungles.
- Search for treasure in lost ruins.
- Escape to hidden coves.
- You can also play with friends in the critically acclaimed multiplayer.
- Become the Most Feared Pirate in the Caribbean - Command your ship, the Jackdaw, and strike fear in all who see her. Plunder and pillage to upgrade the Jackdaw with ammunition, equipment, and disguises needed to fight off enemy ships. The ship's improvements are critical to Edward's progression in the game. Attack and board massive galleons, recruit sailors to join your crew, and embark on an epic adventure.
- Experience the Gritty Reality Behind the Pirate Fantasy - Stand amongst legendary pirates such as Blackbeard, Calico Jack, and Benjamin Hornigold as you establish a lawless pirate republic in the Bahamas and relive the truly explosive events that defined the Golden Age of Pirates.
- ESRB Rating: MATURE with Blood, Strong Language, Sexual Themes, Use of Alcohol, and Violence
|Genre:||Action & Adventure|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.63|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.5 x 5.4 x 0.6|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No not at allby warmaniac231/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It only needs space if your going to install the game on your xbox hard drive. Besides that you don't need extra, just some space for the savegames.by Kogami11/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nopeby Hoppy1151/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- go on your ps3 under account management click on Redeem codesby BLAZE80812/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- when in the main menu of the game, go to additional content and redeem the code that is in the case. its on a card on the left side of the cover. there is also an additional code for the ps3 on the left side. u will see it after u take the cards out.by Feaz11/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Once you start the game, it will take a while to load ( only the very first time you play it) then the main menu is up and there should be 8 boxes total . Click on the box next to multiplayer and it should say additional content . You click on that, and it should say redeem code at the top. Hope this helped ~Kobe (tip: enter the code exactly as you see it ,all uppercase lettersby kz24kobezere11/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby CBohr11/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, if no other games are saved. buy a cheap 2 gb thumb drive and it works fineby labrosse052911/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?