About this item
In Assassin's Creed II, you will be able to perform missions when you want and how you want in an open-ended world that brings back free-running and adds elements such as swimming and even flying to the adventure. Follow the chronicles of Ezio as he works to take down the Templar order in Renaissance Italy. Perfect your skills to become a master assassin where you brandish new weapons, learn to disarm enemies then use their weapons against them and assassinate enemies using both hidden blades. Discover a living, breathing world where every character is an opportunity for the player. Blending in with the crowd is easier, and working with in-game characters provides ample rewards but can also lead to surprising consequences.
- Explore the deadly, shadowed world of the assassin with new assassin Ezio.
- Roam freely through the lush and dangerous world of Renaissance-era Italy.
- Do whatever it takes to complete your missions in the game's all-new open world and mission structure.
- Thrive in an environment rich with power, revenge and conspiracy.
- Practice your assassin's art with all-new weapons and instruments created by Leonardo da Vinci.
- ESRB Rating: MATURE with Blood, Strong Language, Sexual Content, and Intense Violence
|Genre:||Action & Adventure|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.0 x 0.5 x 7.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- noby dede667710/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby PartyofFive3001112/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No You Do Not It's Just The Average Game Unless You Want To Keep Up With The Story Line You Should Play The First Assassin's Creed 1st But You Don't Really Have To.by MASERATI3/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, they have completely different concepts and each have a great storyline and plot explanation in its own right. To be honest, I started playing the second one before the first and I wasn't at all confused as to what was going on. I personally love the second one better but that's just my opinion. However, for the brotherhood, I think you need to know about the second one to understand it completely.by NIFIE6/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, but it builds a story line. Each AC game teaches you how to play as you enter throughout the first few missions.by Noob3/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- noby dede667710/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, in fact you don't even need oneby Noob1/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i do not think so because there is only single player, which does not require internet.by spidermonkey4211/13/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No you do not. game has no MP.by WVUMountiManiac10/19/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- made in the USA so you may not be able to use it in Asiaby dede667710/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?