Similar items in stock
Assassin's Creed 2 (PS3)
Check out these related products
- $11.88 Was $52.96Save $41.08
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
In Assassin's Creed II, You will be able to perform missions when you want and how you want in an open-ended world that brings back free-running and adds elements such as swimming and even flying to the adventure. Follow the chronicles of Ezio as he works to take down the Templar order in Renissance Italy. Perfect your skills to become a master assassin where you brandish new weapons, learn to disarm enemies then use their weapons against them and assassinate enemies using both hidden blades. Discover a living, breathing world where every character is an opportunity for the player. Blending in with the crowd is easier, working with in-game characters provide ample rewards but can also lead to surprising consequences.
- Explore the deadly, shadowed world of the assassin with new assassin Ezio.
- Roam freely through the lush and dangerous world of Renaissance-era Italy.
- Do whatever it takes to complete your missions in the game's all-new open world and mission structure.
- Thrive in an environment rich with power, revenge and conspiracy.
- Practice your assassin's art with all-new weapons and instruments created by Leonardo da Vinci.
- ESRB Rating: MATURE with Blood, Strong Language, Sexual Content, and Intense Violence
|Genre:||Action & Adventure|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.0 x 0.5 x 7.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The Walmart Associate is totally correct. From someone who has played both, it is much, much easier to kill innocent civilians penalty-free in any installment in the Grand Theft Auto series, than in the Assassin's Creed series. AC clearly frowns on killing the innocent, as the game forces you to restart from your previous checkpoint if you kill 3 or more, and even for the first time, it reminds you that your character did not do this. In GTA, however, running random, innocent pedestrians over with cars is expected, and basically unavoidable in some high-speed chases/events.by STP01687/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You can kill civilians but it hurts your status. If you do...you notoriety goes up and you will be attacked by guards...The game really keeps you down the path of staying away from innocents.by Sternzy4/20/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- some assasinations are part of the story but it won't let you run around killing civilians. Only guards and people who are attacking you. You can kill civilians but it will kick you from the game if you kill to many.by oldtimer632/17/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can kill innocent civilians.. although the game highly discourages you from doing it.by AJGR2/4/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You are not supposed to go around killing people. The game gives you some room if you have intentions to assasinate a guard or guards and you accidently kill a civilian. If you kill more than three civilians at a time though, the game "desyncronizes" you and you start back from the last checkpoint you reached. Ezio, the main character that you control in the game, did not kill ordinary people in this video games timeline therefore, you are not to go out and kill regular citizens throughout the game. The last Grand Theft Auto game is far more "adult themed". It has many things that are not suitible for children, far far worse than Assasins Creed. I recommened looking up Grand Theft Auto reviews and doing a little research before going out and buying this game for a child.by iserius7/15/2010Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- yes brother hood came outby dracionas4/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, it is out now Brotherhoodby thisistheonlynamethatwork12/22/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes It will be called "Assassin's Creed Brotherhood"by nortiz9912/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it's named Brotherhood and comes out in the fall, it's also about Ezioby Boricua23pr7/10/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not really ther is some but not a lotby dracionas4/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- have encountered a few such scenes but probably has more bad languageby thisistheonlynamethatwork12/22/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not really from what I have seen so far...But there is violence.by Sternzy6/1/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?