Asian Origins 8" Non-stick Stir Fry Pan
Customers also bought these products
- from $4.13
- $15.37 Was $16.48Save $1.11
- $10.49 Was $14.97Save $4.48
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Asian Origins 8" Non-stick Stir Fry Pan is the ideal pan for healthy, Asian style cooking. Made of black carbon steel for quick, even heating and superior temperature retention. The high bowl shape maximizes space to give all food equal surface time, and the heat-resistant riveted stick handle features a handy ring for hanging when not in use.
Asian Origins 8" Non-stick Stir Fry Pan:
- 8" stir-fry pan
- Perfect for healthy, Asian-style cooking
- Heavyweight black carbon steel for quick, even heating
- Superior heat retention
- Durable Xylan nonstick coating provides easy food release and cleanup
- Heat-resistant riveted stick handle with hanging ring
- High bowl shape maximizes cooking area
- Flat bottom suits all range types
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||14.75 x 8.00 x 2.50 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- whatever size the smaller burners on an electric stove are. it fits them perfectlyby OceanDreams19792/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 4-3/4 inchesby JulieY4/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i don't think so... though there is a lid and you may pour water on top of it to create steam to make it work like a cooker , i feel the non stick coating is not great... food gets stuck on the bottom easily... you'll need to put more oil and keep on stirring the food to prevent burning and sticking..by niriksha3/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes. it says it right on the packagingby OceanDreams19793/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$22.47 Was $24.97Save $2.50