Customers also viewed these products
Asante Smart HotSpot Wireless N Router 2.4G, 802.11N AWRT-300N
Consider these popular products
- $129.95 Was $142.88Save $12.93
- $79.93 Was $89.99Save $10.06
- $103.13 Was $108.52Save $5.39
- Clearance$39.97 Was $59.99Save $20.02
- $33.68 Was $78.74Save $45.06
- $50.84 Was $78.21Save $27.37
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Asante Smart HotSpot Wireless Router is the first of its kind: brilliant, simple, and secure for all users, regardless of technical skill level. This 802.11 N wireless router is dual-band friendly for your convenience. It features patent-pending Wireless-N technology, and delivers exceptional range and speed. Plus, the wireless router 2.4 GHz offers user name and password-based control for your privacy. Even better: the Asante Smart HotSpot Wireless Router is plug-and-play — it works right out of the box.
Asante Smart HotSpot Wireless Router, AWRT-300N:
- 802.11 N wireless router
- Wireless router 2.4 GHz does not need to know IP address
- Data Transfer Rate: 150Mbps
- Built-in 2.4GHz router
- Asante Smart HotSpot Wireless Router is compatible with 802.11b/g/n
- Plug and play
- User name and password based control
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.88|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.1 x 7.0 x 1.4|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It has ethernet post connections.by smburden1/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes -4by StpaulJake1/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has 4 Ethernet ports, and one to hook up to your modem, by looking at their set-up video. http://www.asante.com/products/wireless/WiFi/hotspot/router/AWRT-600N-wireless-n-g-top-best-quality-routers-hotspot-compete-linksys-netgear-dlink-cradlepoint.asp#by Nukeman196112/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. How does this router work? Do I plug it into the laptop or just plug it into the wall and see what happens from there?
- You can connect to your laptop or into your PC, then setup a wireless connection for your laptop.by smburden1/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It plugs into your ISP modem (e.g. Comcast) and then you set it up using the instructions. You can use a LAN cable or wireless. Look at their 2 videos at: http://www.asante.com/products/wireless/WiFi/hotspot/router/AWRT-600N-wireless-n-g-top-best-quality-routers-hotspot-compete-linksys-netgear-dlink-cradlepoint.asp#by Nukeman19611/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. what is the difference between 3g and 4g router and will my 3g router work with a 4g system
- 3g and 4g have to do with a cellphone network. If you have a broadband card you will have to match if you are running 3g or 4g usually a 4g device also has 3g. HOWEVER this is a router and and it does have a wireless g personal network service but it is a personal network not a cell network. so there is no 1, 2, 3, or 4, it's just wireless G. I have yet to see a PC, laptop, or tablet that is not at least wireless G so that will work with this router. If you want to use this router to the fullest on the wireless N you'll have to see if your device is able to connect to a wireless N network.by joe6571/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?