As Seen on TV The AB BELT by SPORT-ELEC
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The SPORT-ELEC Electronic Ab Belt stimulates the muscles in your abs to tone and shape them without you having to do any exercise. The FDA has cleared this item, and tests show you'll effectively tone, tighten and strengthen your abdominal muscles. Increase endurance and improve abdominal muscle tone with the SPORT-ELEC Electronic Ab Belt.
SPORT-ELEC Electronic Ab Belt:
- Stimulate the muscles in your abs
- Tone and shape
- No exercise necessary
- Item cleared by FDA
- Effectively tone, tighten and strengthen abdominal muscles
- Increase endurance
- Electronic Ab Belt improves abdominal muscle tone
- As Seen On TV
See all ab and core toners on Walmart.com.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.35|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.0 x 13.5 x 9.25|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Regular pencil cell AAby JigJ10/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Double Aby LoveMySweetBabies3/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- double aaby liloleladyfromSCV3/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- standard AA batteriesby shamanus8/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no it doesn't need replacement pads. all you need is jelly/cream which can conduct electricity. They are available in market and definitely cheaper than replacement pads.by JigJ10/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?