About this item
This As Seen on TV Grout Bully, White, cleans, renews and redesigns grout on contact. With an advanced nanotechnology formula, this As Seen on TV grout cleaner is ideal for floors, walls and counters. This bathroom grout cleaner also helps to clean mold and eliminate mildew. With no scrubbing or cleaning necessary, this As Seen on TV Grout Bully, White, is both easy to use and effective. This grout cleaner is also made in the USA.
As Seen on TV Grout Bully, White:
- Cleans, renews and redesigns grout on contact
- Advanced nanotechnology formula
- Great for floors, walls and counters
- Cleans mold
- Eliminates mildew
- No scrubbing or cleaning necessary
- Made in the USA
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.75 x 4.25 x 8.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- First and foremost it will not clean whatsoever. It goes on top of the grout and drys like paint kind a like white out for when you make a mistake with a pen on paperby Hardworkingdaddy1/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have 110 sq. feet, 1/4 inch grout, it took less than 2 bottles with a fair bit left over in case I had to go over an area again. To me, an amateur , I felt like I wasted a lot and could have used only one bottle.by Fransisca12/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I have mildew on my grout on bathtub, I have used many over the counter cleaners it cleans a little but not all. Will this product work?
- No it will not work at all it's more like painting your grout it does not clean it.by Hardworkingdaddy1/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?