As Seen on TV GoGo Pillow Tablet Holder, Burgundy
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The As Seen on TV Tablet Holder Pillow is an ideal travel solution. It fits standard tablets such as the Apple iPad, Samsung Galaxy Note, Kindle Fire and many others. It is made of soft polyester that is comfortable to use when you convert it to a travel pillow. It also has corner access for power and headphone wires if you are watching a movie or listening to music. This GoGo pillow in burgundy is stylish, functional and convenient for use both while you travel or at home.
As Seen on TV GoGo Pillow Tablet Holder, Burgundy:
- 3-in-1 multifunctional pillow
- Transforms from a tablet pillow to a travel pillow
- Made of super-soft polyester
- Corner access for power and headphone wires
- As Seen on TV tablet pillow
- Fits the Apple iPad, iPad mini, Samsung Galaxy Note, Kindle Fire and more
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.4 x 11.25 x 12.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Will an Asus 10" fit in this pillow. looks like what i need as I sit in my recliner with it...
- Any 10" tablet will fit into this pillow.by CommunityAnswer12/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I do not have an otter box but my kindle fire HDX fits in there and it is a tight fit.by wolfswife133/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?