As Seen on TV Genie Bra XL, Black/Nude, 2-Pack
Customers also considered
- from $11.01
- from $11.01
- from $8.08
- from $16.11
- from $16.30
- from $9.63
Check out these related products
- Clearance$6.22 List price $12.99Save $6.77
- Clearance$5.91 List price $11.99Save $6.08
- Clearance$5.86 List price $11.99Save $6.13
- Clearance$5.97 List price $11.99Save $6.02
- Clearance$5.88 List price $11.99Save $6.11
- Clearance$6.26 List price $12.99Save $6.73
- Clearance$7.60 List price $15.99Save $8.39
- Clearance$6.28 List price $12.99Save $6.71
- Reduced Price$11.94 List price $14.33Save $2.39
- Clearance$5.90 List price $11.99Save $6.09
- Clearance$5.92 List price $11.99Save $6.07
- Clearance$5.94 List price $11.99Save $6.05
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Designed for comfort, support and style, this As Seen On TV Genie Bra XL makes a star-quality foundation for your wardrobe. Featuring a woven everlast comfort stretch fabric and form-fitting seamless construction, this 2-pack Black/Nude As Seen on TV Genie Bras will provide you with all-day comfort. The cups of this woven bra stretch to conform to your shape, and it has a magic pouch to slip in support pads for extra lift and coverage. The wide comfort-life band prevents rolling. With no wires or hooks, the As Seen on TV Genie Bra XL is machine washable and is designed to retain its shape through the wash.
As Seen on TV Genie Bra XL, Black/Nude, 2-Pack:
- Woven everlast comfort stretch fabric
- Form-fitting seamless construction
- Cups stretch to conform to your shape
- Magic pouch to slip in support pads for extra lift and coverage
- No wires or hooks
- Wide comfort-life band — no more rolling
- Machine washable — never loses shape
- Model# GNB-XL/1X
Fabric Care Instructions: Machine Washable
|Color:||Beige , Assorted , Black|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||15.00 x 30.50 x 3.50 Inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||GNB-XL/1X|
|Brand:||As Seen on TV|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I am a size 32 A or B depending on style, what size would I get and where is the size chart?
- You slip them on over your head just like you would a sports bra or a tank top. They don't have clasps on the back. Very easy to get them on. Just be sure your body is dry if you just showered because if it's wet at all they will roll in the back and make it harder to get on.by barginbuys3/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Size chart on back of box. I am a 34DD, weigh 150, and found it runs true to what they recommend though most of the reviews are to the contrary. I have the triangles and don't get all the fuss about the corners.by Wallyg8tor5/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- the ones I bought were at least 2 sizes too small, I threw the pads in the garbage, there is absolutely no purpose for them.by seeSue7/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. Standard but no closure- pull over your head.by TheDogsMom10/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by biblegal2/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by GWTWMOM2/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Buying a size up might help some but I'm a 38c and find that pretty much every make of bra has the band roll up on me- it just seems to be the way we're made.by TheDogsMom12/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am a 40DD and I bought the 2X. I took the pad out of the cup. I haven't had trouble with rolling or bunching. My trick is that I put it on from the bottom up over my hips instead of over my head. Nuts? Try it.by villagewitch11/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- sizing on box I found was incorrect. I'm a 42 and I bought a xl. box said i should buy xxxl. I had no promblem rolling up or crawling. bra needs to be snug to stay in place. hope this helpsby aptoshop12/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?