As Seen on TV The Anti-Steam 'Ove' Glove, Right Hand
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The As Seen On TV Anti-Steam 'Ove' Glove is designed with a triple layer of heat, flame and steam protection to ensure maximum safety when using the oven or stove. This heat protection glove, which is for the right hand, is designed to protect you from heat of up to 540 degrees Fahrenheit. This heat-resistance glove also features a middle layer made of latex that will keep out hot steam and moisture. The glove is lined with a soft cotton interior for comfort. The As Seen On TV Anti-Steam Ove Glove is the perfect solution to give you peace of mind when cooking.
As Seen On TV The Anti-Steam 'Ove' Glove, Right Hand:
- Triple layer heat, flame and steam protection
- Five finger flexibility
- Protection up to 540 degrees Fahrenheit
- With non-slip silicone grip
- Made for ultimate comfort while cooking over a hot stove or oven
- Always be prepared in the event of an emergency
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.36|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.0 x 0.75 x 11.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I wear an extra large golf glove and it is tight but i can still use mine, I did not know they made but one size. Once it is on it will stretch and you will be able to use.by JustByLuck3/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?