Similar items in stock
As Seen on TV Miracle Socks, Small/Medium
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Use these As Seen on TV Miracle Socks, size Small/Medium, to help reduce swelling in your legs and feet. They feature graduated Miracle Socks compression that is designed to enhance circulation, and it soothes aching legs and feet. Great for travel, these As Seen on TV Socks come up to the mid-calf area and provide comfort. These As Seen on TV socks also help to relieve the symptoms of varicose veins. Each box contains one pair of black socks.
As Seen On TV Miracle Socks, Small/Medium:
- Helps reduce swelling in legs and feet
- Graduated compression enhances circulation
- Soothes aching legs and feet
- Relieves symptoms of varicose veins
|Fabric Care Instructions:||Machine Washable|
|Fabric Content:||Cotton Blend|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.0 x 1.5 x 7.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Go to the larger size. They will shrink a little.by crazynano2/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I too, wear a size 10 women's shoe. I was fitted and sold a S/M by my dr. I bought these Miracle Socks in the S/M, as well. I would suggest you buy the Small/Medium, because you need the compression and dont want them to stretch out too much. Use the smaller size if your ankles are between 7" - 10" and calves are between 11" - 16.5". The larger size is specifically if you have large ankles (10" - 13") and calves (12.5" - 20"). Hope this helps.by wendym8242/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I got the med. I wear a size 8 shoe, get the large.by BleuWillow9/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Compression socks do not shrink; however, they do stretch out, particularly if washed & dried in a machine and with constant wear. The size of one's leg is more important in determining which size to order, not shoe size. I would think a pharmacist, your pharmacist at your usual drug store, would know better than a stranger on what size you would need.by ChocFULLONutz1/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Not at this site; however, and I don't know if I'm breaking the rules here, but at Amerimark.com, compression socks come in black, navy blue and a tan-beige color which is more like your leg color.by ChocFULLONutz3/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby nausetbeach12/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Very poor compression. Buy athletic compression gear instead. These offer no more compression than high top socks. Waste of money.by bgreen07225/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Specifically, around the feet and ankles. The toes and the calf tend to loosen up a bit throughout the day, but keep my feet energized and pain free. Hope this helps.by wendym8244/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?