As Seen on TV Miracle Socks, Large/XL
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
It's a miracle! Use these ingenious As Seen on TV Miracle Socks to help reduce swelling in your legs and feet. The graduated compression of these Large/XL Miracle Socks enhances circulation, and soothes aching legs and feet. These As Seen on TV Socks also help to relieve the symptoms of varicose veins. Try wearing these Socks for a day and you'll feel a difference. These Super Comfortable Socks make use of a high tech design to help eliminate aches and pains, and the increased circulation helps you to have healthier legs and feet.
As Seen On TV Miracle Socks, Large/XL:
- Helps reduce swelling in legs and feet
- Graduated compression enhances circulation
- Soothes aching legs and feet
- Relieves symptoms of varicose veins
|Fabric Care Instructions:||Machine Washable|
|Fabric Content:||Cotton Blend|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.0 x 1.5 x 7.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Either men or women, I don't think that's an issueby Realtyshopperfromheaven5/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe that they are unisex.by AmethystRaven2/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The socks due bunch at the heel, as they stretch too much and you should be able to purchase a more specific size that accommodates your foot.by Realtyshopperfromheaven2/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, not at allby Ed7242/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The symbol mmHg represents the "millimeter of mercury" (used to measure pressure). Two numbers are given such as 20-30, etc. Generally the way it works is that more pressure is at the lowest part 30 (i.e.: ankle) and less pressure higher up 20 (i.e.. calf). Typically this will circulate the blood up toward the upper body parts. The higher the numbers the more expensive and better quality.by RachelinSanDiego8/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?