About this item
The ArtBin Hook and Knitting Needle Case is an ideal travel case for those who enjoy sewing and knitting. It has special stitched pockets that hold knitting needles, crochet hooks and floss bobbins securely in place. This portable knitting needle storage case has an extra long pocket that's helpful for storing rulers, patterns and other larger items.
ArtBin Hook and Needle Case by Flambeau:
- Holds knitting needles, crochet hooks and floss bobbins
- Stitched, elasticized pockets hold items in place
- Two envelope top pockets for additional supplies
- Knitting needle storage case with long pocket for patterns, rulers and more
- Zip closure
- Easily fits into your needlework bag
- Color(s): gray, purple, white and black
- ArtBin case measures 15Wx14D when opened
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||14.0 x 0.25 x 15.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Will definitely fit them all. Not sure exactly how many but 17 should fit no problem.by Melimel09157912/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are 8 elastic "holders" and you can put 2 sets in each holder.by makeaquilt12/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Don't know much about the other one but I have this case and love it!by Melimel0915799/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There really is no place for your crochet hooks. Great for knitting needles but only on one side. The right side has pockets for accessories This space could have been better utilized for crochet hooks. Just my opinion.by makeaquilt5/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?