Similar items in stock
- Reduced Price$26.99 Was $79.00Save $52.01
- $34.06 Was $54.95Save $20.89
- $21.75 Was $52.16Save $30.41
- $22.99 Was $79.00Save $56.01
- $34.97 Was $49.99Save $15.02
Arrowmounts Tilt Universal Wall Mount for 23'' - 37'' Screens
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollbackfrom $109.95
- Rollbackfrom $64.00
- Rollbackfrom $74.00
- Rollback$119.69 Was $164.00Save $44.31
- from $133.85
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yesby rustolie5/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does. You use the locking screws under the bracket.by BSUJ4/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes there is a screw that is used to lock it from underneath.by jtandra12/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes but you need a long screwdriverby janestrw11/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it comes with everything you need.by awesomemomof412/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- comes with all the hardware needed for hanging on wallby jimwcsd12/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hardware included was sufficient for installation on my TV and likely for yours. The included hardware was sufficient for wall mounting, but depending on your wall construction you may need to purchase additional hardware to mount the back brace on the wall. Your local hardware store should be able to advise you.by Mausse11/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES! I NEEDED SOME TOGGLE BOLTS & SCREWSby BIGRICKEY111/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is this wall mount(Arrowmounts model#AM-T2337B) complient with VESA 100x100 mm mounting specifications and include M4 mounting screws ?
- I've disposed of what little paperwork that came with the mount. All I can say is that all of the mounting screws that could be needed are included. They even include screws if the mount is to be placed on cinder blocks. There will be hardware left over. They thought ahead about hardware needs but completely missed the boat on directions.by NormallySmartShopper11/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes I believe it does. Everything you need is included.by ncshorty1011/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a variety of screws included, including the M4 screws. My tv used the M8 screws. Not sure about the spec you listed, but the 2 vertical mount pieces have a number of holes available to fit a number of designs.by RBinSC11/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?