About this item
Quench your thirst with Arrowhead Mandarin Orange Sparkling Mountain Spring Water and enjoy its delicate, sweet and citrusy notes. Arrowhead Sparkling Mountain Spring Water contains just three ingredients: spring water, natural fruit flavor and invigorating bubbles. With no sugar and zero calories, this sparkling water is a guilt-free alternative to soft drinks and sugary beverages. Just try this flavored sparkling water in place of soda for seven days, and you'll never look back.
Arrowhead Mandarin Orange Sparkling Mountain Spring Water:
- The perfect balance of invigorating bubbles, spring water and natural flavors
- Enjoy its delicate, sweet and citrusy notes of mandarin orange flavor
- 100% Natural Ingredients: No calories, sweeteners, colors, sodium, juice or caffeine; Mandarin orange with other natural flavors and C02
- Mix with your favorite juice or beverage to create your own sparkling refreshment
- Every bottle is 100% recyclable
- Plenty of sparkling water to enjoy for multiple occasions during your day
- Easy to Carry: Perfect size for errands, short trips and traveling
Mountain Spring Water, C02, Natural Flavors.
Explore this item
|Origin of Components:||USA|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 G||0|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 0 Mg||0|
|Total Carboydrate 0 G||0|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 0 G|
|Protein 0 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question