About this item
Arrowhead 100% Mountain Spring Water has been a local favorite along the West Coast for generations. With a heritage that dates back to 1894, it derives its name from the natural arrowhead formation that points to the water's original source in the San Bernardino Mountains. Sourced from carefully selected mountain springs west of the Rockies, Arrowhead Mountain Spring Water contains naturally occurring minerals for a crisp, refreshing taste. So when you're looking for a trusted source of hydration for any occasion, choose Arrowhead.
Arrowhead 100% Mountain Spring Water:
- Zero calories, no sweeteners and no artificial colors or flavors
- Contains a perfectly balanced natural mineral composition for a crisp, refreshing taste
- Every bottle is 100% recyclable
- Easy to grip and lightweight
- Convenient 12-Pack: Enough to hydrate everyone in the family
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Hi Bobby! I apologize for not responding sooner, we just recently became part of this question and answer tool. As a follow-up to your question, Arrowhead is 100% Natural Spring Water with no added ingredients. Our water contains minerals that occur naturally at the source. You can view our quality report on our Arrowhead website: http://bit.ly/13YVnt7. Thanks so much for your question. Arrowhead Consumer Servicesby ArrowheadConsumerServices12/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?