Arrow Vinyl Murryhill Garage Shed, 14' x 21'
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Keep your items stored securely in the Arrow Vinyl Murryhill Garage Shed. This large building provides over 2,500 cubic feet of storage space and there is plenty of headroom. The durable Arrow shed measures 14' x 21' and is made from vinyl-coated steel siding and a steel roof for lasting use. The wide, roll-up garage door accommodates tractors, mowers and other large equipment. The sliding side door provides additional access to stored items. The building is supported by a heavy-duty steel truss system for additional stability.
Arrow Vinyl Murryhill Garage Shed, 14' x 21':
- Answer to your extra-large storage needs
- Unique roll-up, garage style door
- Durable vinyl coated exterior steel
- Auxiliary rear sliding passage door
- 291 square-feet inside
- 2527 cubic-feet total space
- Vinyl storage shed with 114-1/2" of interior head room
- Door Opening: 106-1/2"W x 91-3/4"H
- Recommended Foundation Size: 164"W x 255-1/2"D
- Customer is responsible for compliance with local building codes and permits
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||194.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||260.75 x 169.0 x 116.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- There are no vents and modifying the shed is not recommended.by CommunityAnswer6/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No these is no vent and you should not modify the shed. There is enough air movement between the walls and the roofby Arrowsheds6/15/2014Written by a verified representative from ArrowshedsWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?