About this item
For a gardener with more tools and outdoor gear than space, the Arrow Brentwood Arrow Steel Shed is a just the thing. This is an affordable, easy-to-assemble solution that won't cramp either their style or outside space. The 5x4 shed has a petite build, but its 67" height will provide plenty of room to store items like lawn gear, long-handled tools, pool accessories and other outdoor equipment. It comes with taupe walls, eggshell trim and a coffee-colored roof and door. The outdoor shed requires assembly, and its foundation kit is sold separately. Each shed sports 16 square feet of area space for a total of 93 cubic feet of total storage space. This is designed for someone who wants storage facilities but doesn't want their yard overwhelmed by a big structure. Make the Arrow Brentwood Arrow Steel Shed the go-to place for storing home items and other stuff for the lawn or garden.
Brentwood Steel Shed Features:
- Durable outdoor shed is ideal for storing lawn equipment, long-handled tools, pool accessories, mowing equipment and more
- Taupe walls, Eggshell trim, Coffee roof and door
- All steel shed parts are numbered, pre-cut and pre-drilled for easy assembly
- Outdoor 5x4 shed requires assembly
- Foundation kit sold separately
- Brentwood Steel Shed has a twelve year limited warranty
- Not available in Wal-Mart stores
Brentwood Steel Shed Dimensions:
- Provides 16 square feet of area space and 93 cubic feet of total storage space
- Steel shed interior: 4'6-1/4"W x 3'7-1/8"D x 5'9-1/2"H
- Wall height: 5'7"
- Door opening: 1'10-1/4"W x 5'5"
- Recommended foundation size: 5'7"W x 3'9-7/8"D
- Arrow Model No. BW 54
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||78.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||48.0 x 59.5 x 70.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes a padlock can be used to lock the doors when closed.by Arrowsheds5/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I didn't ever get the handle mounted correctly so mine isn't locked. If a person could figure out the correct way to affix the handles, it should be able to be locked with a padlock.by 4poodles4us5/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, there is a metal bar attached to shed and holes in the door handle to place a pad lockby shopper3675/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Ragils5/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This shed can be earth anchored down with our anchor kit AK600. There are instructions included in the AK600 earth anchor kit that tells you how to anchor the shed down.by Arrowsheds5/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought the anchor kit from Sears. Has withstood high wind. It now has damage from one of my horses using it as a itching post, but it stayed in place.by 4poodles4us5/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes there are instructions, but you must purchase a tie down kitby luztolook5/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the door has to stay on the front right of this unit.by Arrowsheds5/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No provision exist to mount door on the side.by luztolook5/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, as there is a track that is the width of the shed (approx 5') and the depth is approx 4'.by shopper3675/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?