Aroma Hot Froth X-Press Milk Frother
Similar items available online
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Turn your house into a coffeehouse with the Aroma Hot Froth X-Press Milk Frother. This milk frother makes it easy to create silky cappuccinos, revitalizing lattes and luscious hot chocolate. Pour the perfect froth with the press of a button. There's no need to fuss with bulky equipment or steam wands. The Hot Froth X-Press creates the perfect froth without the effort!
Aroma Hot Froth X-Press Milk Frother:
- High, medium and no heat settings
- Cool-touch handle
- Simple 1-touch button operation
- Lifts off base for cordless pouring
- Nonstick interior
- Plastic housing
- Includes cappuccino attachment for thick froth and latte attachment for creamy froth
- Froths any type of milk
- Ideal complement to single-serving coffee makers
- Dimensions: 6.85"L x 5.67"W x 8.66"H
- Model# AFR-120B
|Manufacturer Part Number:||AFR-120B|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.85 x 5.67 x 8.66 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, only about 2 tablespoons. Room to froth is needed. Mosst of the size is the motor. But it is wonderful!by IdahoLisa5/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1by Montgomery4610/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Depends on if you want a cappuccino or latte. For cappuccino I'd say it holds ~1 cup, for latte it holds 2. And that keeps it well below the top of the lid while frothing/heating up. You could probably stretch it to a bit more, but then you might run into it overflowing >.<by Gamblersdaughter6/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The line for milk when making a cappucino is at (maximum) 4 ounces.by D2day4/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is very easy to clean. I hand wash it.by Giggles5012/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, extremely easy to clean!!! I made my latte, then it's just a hot rinse for the container and the lid and you're all set.by Gamblersdaughter12/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Very easy non-stick surface. Just use soft brush if necessary. Clean after every use.by Flowerwomen12/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is very easy to clean. After use, just lift off the base and use a dot of dish liquid (if desired), fill half way with water and use paper towel to clean. However, you cannot submerge the pot in water. Although the exterior of the frother looks big, the inside is no larger than 8 to 9 ozs., so there is not really much to clean. You should clean it after each use or the frother may start to smell like sour milk. There is no auto clean cycle unless you want to put a little soap and water inside the unit and turn it on to self clean. I haven't tried that yet. Truly, this unit couldn't be easier to clean.by MusicWoman19682/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is this machine still holding up for you after your original purchase? I like to hear how things work after a few months of use. Thank you!
- It worked great for 3 months then quit. I had my warranty so it was replaced but the replacement lasted less than 3 months. I wouldn't buy this machine again.by PamS6/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes....so far, it is still working perfectly.by NiaMac6/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Does NOT hold upby ktlou4u6/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$21.85 List price $32.44Save $10.59
- $169.97 List price $199.99Save $30.02