Armour Sliced 95% Fat Free Beef Dried 2.25 Oz Jar
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
With over 75 years of experience armour star has skillfully created chili with premium Ingredients, simmered to perfection. Our unique blend of spices, tender beans, and premium beef have created the ultimate chili experience! Anytime is armour star time!
Ground & formed
Ingredients: Beef, Salt, Sugar, Sorbitol, Less Than 2% Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite.
Instructions: Refrigerate after opening. When used in recipes, rinse in warm water and drain.
Explore this item
|Nutrient Content Claims:||Low Fat|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||0001700001678|
|Features:||95% fat free|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||15|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 1.5 Grams||2.0|
|Saturated Fat 0.5 G||3|
|Cholesterol 25 Mg||8|
|Sodium 1370 Mg||57|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.0 Grams||1.0|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 2 G|
|Protein 8.0 Grams||14|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- last a long time on shelveby butterbean7/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It lasts forever as long as you keep the glass jar sealed.by KoalaJudy7/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The jar has no date. I would think for several months since it is vacuum packed and cured in salt.by Teddy7/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $4.22 Was $4.97Save $0.75
- $3.98 Was $4.38Save $0.40