About this item
Well known for its stylish range and quality watches, Armitron brings the crystal accented watch with eight genuine Swarovski crystal markers. The Armitron Swarovski Crystal-Accented Men's Dress Watch sports a silver-tone stainless steel case and bracelet. The Armitron blue dial watch has a rectangular dial with a blue and black base that features silver toned hands. The bracelet has a fold-over clasp with double push button for added safety. This stylish looking Armitron men's watch with blue-degrade dial is water resistant up to a depth of 165 ft. This watch uses the Japanese-quartz movement technology. It can be matched and worn with casual as well as formal wear. The Armitron Mens Swarovski Silver Tone Dress Watch will make a great gift for your father, son or friend. Surprise your loved one with the Armitron Swarovski Crystal-Accented Men's Dress Watch and watch his face light up with delight.
Armitron Mens Swarovski Silver Tone Dress Watch:
- 8 genuine Swarovski crystal markers
- The silver tone watch has a sweeping second hand
- Case: stainless steel
- Dial: elongated, dark blue degrade
- Band: adjustable, stainless steel bracelet
- Water resistance: 165'
|Band Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Number Of Stones:||8|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||Yes|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.0 x 3.0 x 5.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You can purchase these online from manufacturer.by An anonymous customer6/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it is a rubber watch band, not a band with links.by Coolguy105/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- We didn't wish to take a chance so we took it to our local jeweler and for $5 she did the job.by SilkySiamese4/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?