About this item
Whatever your game, the Armitron Men's Stainless-Steel Sport Watch will help keep you on time. It features a blue dial with luminous hands so you can see the time clearly, even in low lighting. This Armitron sport watch features day, date and 24-hour sub-dials with an outside minute track and sweep hand. Both the stainless-steel case and the adjustable, stainless-steel band are built to last. The band is also secured with a fold-over safety clasp and has a push-button release for a firm and slip-free grip. This watch also has a water resistance feature up to 50m. You can feel confident that it will hold up well and stay on even while you participate in water sports such as boating, water skiing and jet skiing.
Armitron Men's Stainless-Steel Sport Watch:
- Features day, date and 24-hour sub-dials
- Outside minute track
- Sweep hand
- Armitron sport watch with stainless-steel case and band
- Blue dial with luminous hands
- Band is secured by a fold-over safety clasp and has a push-button release
- This watch also has a water-resistance feature up to 50m
- You can wear it while you participate in water sports such as boating, water skiing and jet skiing
- Would make a great gift for a man who loves to be active
|Band Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||Yes|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.0 x 3.0 x 5.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- it is one of those fold over and click together type closingsby missydlove12/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Steel Band is Good and Tight enough id u get it fit according to your arm size. It might be needed to cut 1 or 2 links of the chain. It can be done at the Watch Repair shop. The Chain holds tight and its very strong. The Latch is fully secure. Cannot open without a person's proper wish.by FancyBuyer2/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- bust open the plastic deal that the watch was wrapped around, you will find the instructions in there.by missydlove11/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Need to get replacement watch band for my Armitron Watch. Watch has a fob that sticks out in middle where band connects. Where can I order?
- Dear Jack, Please call our customer care team at (866) 631-0342 and we will be happy to help you locate a delear in your area that sells replacement bands. Best regards, Response Teamby Armitron Customer Service4/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?