About this item
The Arm's Reach 4111-N Bassinet will be a great gift for your baby and you. It offers a separate cozy environment to the baby right next to the parent making it convenient for both. Especially if you are recovering from a C-section, then the Arm's Reach Brand Mini Bassinet is a must-have. Despite having a separate sleeping space, the mother can comfortably nurse and care for her baby. Nighttime nursing is all the more comfortable with this nursing baby bassinet. Spacious yet compact, this Arm's Reach Bassinet is the ideal solution for smaller bedrooms and also to take along from travel. The Arm's Reach 4111-N Bassinet attaches to the adult bed and easily converts to a bassinet.
Arm's Reach Brand Mini Bassinet:
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||10.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||34.0 x 20.0 x 31.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The zipper storage are is easy to get to and holds a lotby kajomi11/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by sundashed119/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, there is a zipper for easy access to storage. It is on the side that is not against the bed.by ChristianMother135/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, the edges of the bassinet from the skirt from the sides makes the basket difficult to reach, i didnt use it for storage but rather as a laundry basket for the babys clothesby unit2unit2/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it comes with a mattress.by ChristianMother135/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with the same kind of mattress a pack n play comes with. It unfolds and you lay it in the bassinet. It works just fine though.by BusyMom258/19/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does come with a mattress, kind of same concept/type as pack-n-play mattress. I did end up purchasing additional, thicker mattress from walmart, its called Kolcraft - Cradle Mattress Pad, size 36x18x2 inches thick and it added additional height to sleeping quarters. Otherwise, no matter how tall your bed is there will be a slight gap between bed and its railing. With this additional mattress there is no gap and I am on the same reach level as my baby. Love it!!!This Kolcraft pad is a little longer for this bed but I ended up folding it down on one end and now it fits perfectly, height and width.by Enjoyoutdoors210/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. Only the convertible does. This does not have the support on the bottom, just a storage space under the bassinet. You are right only the convertible mini does transform into the playpen.by BusyMom251/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it does not convert to play pen, only the Original one does convert.by Enjoyoutdoors28/18/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?