Arm & Hammer Ultramax Unscented Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant, 2.6 oz
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- $3.57 Was $3.97Save $0.40
- $2.97 Was $3.32Save $0.35
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Using the pure cleaning power of baking soda, the aim of Arm and Hammer Ultramax Deodorant is to keep you dry and odor-free all day long. This unscented antiperspirant deodorant, 2.6 oz, is designed for both men and women. Whatever your lifestyle, this invisible solid deodorant by Arm and Hammer will help you stay fresh and dry.
Arm & Hammer Ultramax Unscented Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant, 2.6 oz:
- Powered by baking soda
- Invisible solid
- Antiperspirant deodorant
Warning Text: Do not apply To broken skin. If a rash or irritation develops,discontinue use. Keep out Of reach Of children.
Inactive Ingredients: Inactive: cyclopentasiloxane, PPG-14 butyl ether, stearyl alcohol,ethylhexyl isononanoate, hydrogenated castor oil, talc, petrolatum,fragrance, sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), PEG-25 propylene gl
Active Ingredients: Active: aluminum zirconium tetrachlorohydrex gly (19%).
Instructions: Apply a thin layer To underarms only.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||19460|
|Brand:||ARM & HAMMER|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.28 x 2.30 x 5.28 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes.I have chemical sensitivities too and this is the only deoderant I have found that works consistantly that I don't have a reaction to.by Interviewme2/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Despite being fragrance free, this deodorant burned and irritated my armpits after a few days use. I think it was a reaction to the baking soda.by yellowcup12/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi, carrots. Yes, Arm & Hammer Ultramax Unscented Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant is free of aluminum. Thank you for your question. - The ARM & HAMMER™ teamby Arm and Hammer Product Expert3/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?