Arm & Hammer Odor Eliminating Vacuum Filters, Bissell ™ 9/10
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Control everyday household odors with an Arm & Hammer Odor Eliminating Vacuum Cleaner Filter. Use it in your Bissell CleanView II Bagless (3574/3576 Series) or Bissell PowerForce Bagless (6594 Series) to enjoy a fresh, clean scent that's very long lasting. This gentle yet hard-working Bissell filter is ideal for both transitional spaces and other heavy traffic areas, as well as less-busy guest rooms and dining rooms. It also works well in basements. The Bissell 9/10 Arm & Hammer filter also helps eliminate dirt, dust and pet dander to improve the air quality. Replace the nonwashable filter every 90-120 days for the best results. It has baking soda, which effectively neutralizes odor-bearing chemicals. It releases clean, odor free air into your home as you vacuum. Breath easier with an Arm & Hammer Odor Eliminating Vacuum Cleaner Filter on your vacuum.
Arm & Hammer Odor Eliminating Vacuum Filters, Bissell™ 9/10:
- For use in Bissell CleanView II Bagless (3574/3576 Series)
- For use in Bissell PowerForce Bagless (6594 Series)
- Baking soda particles neutralize odor-bearing chemicals
- Releases clean, odor free air into your home as you vacuum
- Replace filter every 90-120 days
- Bissell filters are not washable
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.0 x 4.0 x 3.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, they are designed to fit in all Bissell Powerforce models.by CommunityAnswer5/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi GBkaty, we would not recommend that filter as its not designed by BISSELL but the good news is we make a Febreze filter you can purchase that will fit! Here is a link for more information: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Febreze-Bissell-Filter/21156230by AskBISSELL3/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- http://www.walmart.com/msharbor/search/search-ng.do?povid=P1171-C1110.2784+1137.2772-L0&search_constraint=0&ic=48_0&Find.x=0&Find.y=0&Find=Find&_ta=1&search_query=bissell%20style%2012%20filter&_tt=bissell%20filter%20styleby Moneyispower2/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This will work with the Bissell CleanView II Bagless (3574/3576 Series) or Bissell PowerForce Bagless (6594 Series).by CommunityAnswer8/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (6)Was this answer helpful?