About this item
Arm & Hammer filters work while you vacuum, removing household odors along with dirt, dust and pet dander to help improve indoor air quality. As dirty air passes through the filter, baking soda particles neutralize odor-bearing chemicals. Maintain optimal vacuum performance by replacing your filter every 90-120 days.
Arm & Hammer Odor Eliminating Vacuum Filter, Bissell 7, 8 & 14:
- Baking soda particles neutralize odor-bearing chemicals
- Releases clean, odor-free air into your home as you vacuum
- Replace filter every 90-120 days for optimal performance
- For use in Bissell CleanView (3575, 3590, 8975, 8990 Series), CleanView Power Trak (3591, 3593, 3594, 6590 Series), CleanView Revolution (3595, 3596 Series), Lift-Off (3750, 6595, 6801 Series), Lift-Off Revolution and Lift-Off Revolution Pet (3760, 6850, 6860, 4220 Series), Lift-Off MultiCylconic Pet (89Q9, 18Z6 Series), Momentum (3910, 6390 Series), Pet Hair Eraser (3920 Series), Power Trak Revolution (6591 Series), PowerClean (92L3 Series), PowerGroom Pet (4104 Series), Total Floors Velocity (3990, 6393 Series) and Velocity (3950 Series) Uprights
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.75 x 3.0 x 4.5|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It is not recommended to wash the Arm & Hammer filter. It should be replaced every 90-120 days.by CommunityAnswer11/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?