Arkon GN033-G Gooseneck Cup Holder Mount for Garmin GPS Units
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Arkon Cup Holder Mount GN033-G features an adjustable pedestal base. It has a flexible gooseneck, making it easy to move your GPS device where you want it. This Garmin nuvi mount is compatible with StreetPilot models c310/c510/c530/c550 and c580.
Arkon GN033-G Gooseneck Cup Holder Mount for Garmin GPS Units:
- Compatible with all Garmin nuvi having a 17mm ball socket pattern
- Compatible with all Garmin StreetPilot models c310/c510/c530/c550 and c580
- Mount Garmin GPS unit to car's drink cup holder
- Pedestal features a flexible gooseneck for optional adjustment when mounting from the cup holder location
- Pedestal base is adjustable to fit most drink cup holders
- Garmin GPS mount is not compatible with "pop-out" type drink cup holders
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. is the gno33-g gooseneck cup holder mount for a garmin gps compatable with a garmin nuvi 1300 unit
- Yes it will. That is the model I use it on . The cup part is adjustable an is pretty secure . Good price too .by doormaster5512/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does! I use it with my nuvi 1390.by GrammysOpinion2/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the Nuvi 3580lmt has a 17 mm ball socket pattern, which is what the Arkon Mount needs for them to mount together.by CommunityAnswer7/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?