Argus 'Bean Sprout' Blue Carabiner 0.3 MP Digital Camera & 0.25" Status LCD, 2 MB Internal Memory
About this item
About this item
Kids can take this camera with them everywhere they go. The carabiner design allows it to be clipped to anything, while the rubberized grip makes it easy to handle.
- 0.3-megapixel CMOS sensor captures images up to 640 x 480 pixels
- 0.25" status LCD; Real Image viewfinder
- Functions as a Web cam
- 3-image burst mode allows you to capture high-speed shots
- Autofocus with auto white balance modes
- Movie mode lets you record videos
- 2MB of internal memory for storing images and videos
- USB interface allows you to connect the camera to your computer
- Carabiner clip design and rubberized grip for easy handling
- Includes Arcsoft PhotoImpression 4 and camera driver software for storing, editing and arganizing your photos
- Includes USB cable, lithium-ion battery and wristband
|Type:||Lens - 5.4 mm - f/2.6|
|Self Timer Delay:||10 sec|
|Additional Features:||Auto power save|
|Connector Type:||1 x USB|
|Software:||Drivers & Utilities, ArcSoft PhotoImpression 4|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.35|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.9 x 2.9 x 1.1|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Don't. It's a piece of garbage. If you must, go to Walmart.comby inlagrande6/30/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Move the menu to CA (clear all) and press the button on top. Or CL (clear last)by inlagrande12/23/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- On high resolution, the camera will hold 26 photos in the internal memory. On low resolution, it will hold 52.by TerraSanctus9/3/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?