Customers also viewed these products
Areaware Cubebot, Guthrie, Small
About this item
About this item
The Areaware Cubebot is both a puzzle and robot in one. It is inspired by the Japanese Shinto Kumiki puzzles and is a non-traditional take on the toy robot. It joins ancient Japanese traditions with contemporary toy culture. The Cubebot's hardwood frame can hold many poses thanks to its elastic-band muscles and durable wood limbs. This Cubebot puzzle is crafted from cherry wood, and when playtime is over, it folds into a neat cube. Kids will master their cognitive and problem-solving skills while having tons of fun with this toy. The Areaware Cubebot makes a wonderful puzzle that children will enjoy for many years to come.
Areaware Cubebot, Guthrie, Small:
- Puzzle and robot in 1 figure
- Fully poseable and durable
- Inspired by the Japanese Shinto Kumiki puzzles
- Non-traditional take on the toy robot
- Hardwood frame can hold many poses
- Elastic-band muscles and durable wood limbs
- Folds into a neat cube
- Crafted from cherry wood
- Small Guthrie Cubebot helps kids learn cognitive and problem-solving skills while having tons of fun
- 7" tall with 11" arm span (at play)
- 2.5" x 2.5" cube (at rest)
|Age:||3 - 4 Years|
|Age Start:||3 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.95|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.0 x 7.0 x 0.83|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.