About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Your family can zoom down hills and slopes with the Arctic Wolf Snow Disc.
Arctic Wolf Snow Disc:
- 26" diameter
- Provides plenty of winter fun
|Manufacturer Part Number:||01507|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.50 x 25.80 x 25.80 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I would say.. they're not. I'm pretty sure the plastic isn't created to be used in cold conditions. That sounds ridiculous, since it's a sled, but I just don't think much science was put into the idea. Some plastic endures heat extremes, on both ends of the spectrum -- other plastics just don't. This one definitely doesn't.by MamaThrift1/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not sturdy. The plastic is thin and flexible, but cracked the 1st time my middle elementary grade son took a ride.by Reviewinstuff1/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO, all crack in half!by Tiff75761/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- THERE ARE NOT STURDY AT ALLby LADYT111111111111/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. How does one sit on the thing? It looks like there's a big bump right where one would sit.
- Have you ever seen National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation? Clark sits in a shallow metal saucer and launches like a rocket down a hill and all over God's creation. Well, this won't launch you anywhere, but it is a shallow saucer. I would recommend it only for the smallest of children who are able to hang on and handle a typical sledding spill at the end. It's brittle and breaks in the cold.by MamaThrift12/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a disk. It works best if you sit cross-legged. But this is really a sled for a small kid, younger than 6 I would say.by Reviewinstuff1/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is just a bad pic of this...I have bought several of them for my nieces and nephews and they are actually flat on the bottom.by Neaput1/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (14) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- If you're a skinny adult -- probably. But not for very long. It gets brittle in the cold and breaks easily when there's any stress on it.by MamaThrift12/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not for anyone, All crack in half!by Tiff75762/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?