Arctic King WWW-08ERN1-BI0 8,000-BTU Room Through the Wall Air Conditioner with Supplemental 4,200-BTU Heater
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This remote controlled Arctic King 8000-BTU Air Conditioner, WWW-08ERN1-BI0 is a smart choice for home climate control. It comes well-equipped with four-way air direction and multiple fan speeds to cool or heat areas up to 350 sq ft. You will notice the difference the first time you run it. This room through the wall air conditioner is fully programmable and comes with several user settings that let you customize it to your needs. Three different levels of cool, three different fan settings and a 24-hour timer can all be changed using the unit or the remote control. It's even eco-friendly.
Arctic King 8000-BTU Air Conditioner, WWW-08ERN1-BI0, White:
- For rooms up to 350 sq ft
- Eco-friendly refrigerant R410A
- Digital LED display
- 3 cool settings
- 3 fan settings
- Check filter reminder
- 4-way air direction
- Sleep mode
- 24-hour timer on/off
- Auto restart
- Remote control
- 1-year warranty
- Arctic King Air Conditioner with Supplemental Heater Model# WWW-08ERN1-BI0
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Carbon Zinc|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||84.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||20.2756 x 24.2126 x 14.5276|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes it does dave...by GGinFla5/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No Sleeveby Lauta5/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No Sleeve included.by Lauta5/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think you can, but is meant to be thru the wall, I would look for a window model insteadby GGinFla5/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes I didby Lauta5/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?