About this item
The Arch Chrome Space Saver is a decorative storage unit that can create over-the-toilet storage space. This metal space saver stands over the commode, adding space and style in an often-neglected area of the bathroom. Three shelves of storage and display can be used to store accessories, towels, toiletries, knick-knacks and more. The sturdy metal construction of the Arch Chrome Space Saver provides a strong, sturdy structure you can rely on. The concentric design adds symmetry and style, as does the pristine chrome finish. Conveniently add extra space to your bathroom and reduce clutter. This bathroom space saver is an attractive, functional addition to your home.
Arch Space Saver, Chrome:
- Concentric design
- Metal construction
- 3 shelves for storage and display
- Wipe clean with damp cloth
- Easy to assemble
- Dimensions: 68"H x 23.4"W x 10.5"D
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||68.38 x 10.5 x 23.38|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I have already taken ours apart so that I can return it or I would tell you exactly, but both mine & my husbands heads hit the bottom shelf.by Bonniepm4/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The space is 34 inchesby Grandma934/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 5' 5" and my husband is 4" taller. Both of our heads hit the bottom shelf and we are returning.by Bonniepm4/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with anchors to attach to the wall and it is far back enough so you do not hit your head.by Grandma939/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?