The AQ-4000 Aquasana countertop water filter in White is the most economical way to get clean, crisp, healthy water for your family, reducing 10X the contaminants than the leading drip pitcher filter. There's no need for an extra hole in your sink to enjoy healthy, filtered water. Simply attach our diverter to your existing tap; you'll hardly notice it's there due to it's small size. The unique twin cartridge system uses a combination of ion exchange, carbon filtration and sub-micron filtration. Your tap water is forced through pressure over the system's filtration material, covering more than two million square feet of surface area. As a result it removes over three times the amount of contaminants than the leading pitcher filters available on the market. The Aquasana water filtration system is uniquely designed to remove pollutants, reduce odor, and improve taste while preserving healthy minerals, such as zero calcium, magnesium and potassium, for optimum hydration. Certified contaminant reduction 97.4-Percent of Chlorine, Free Available 99.9-Percent of Particulate 99.9-Percent of Cyst Live Cryptosporidium and Giardia 96.6-Percent of Mercury 99.3-Percent of Lead 81.8-Percent of Methyl Tertiary Butyl Ether (MTBE) 99.0-Percent of Turbidity 99.4-Percent of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) by Surrogate 99.0-Percent of Asbestos.
- Aquasana drinking water filters remove more contaminants at the best value
- Filters water under pressure over more than two million square feet of material
- Latest model featuring easy-change cartridges and a reinforced housing
- Attaches in minutes to your existing tap and takes only a small space on your counter
- Aquasana is less expensive than pitcher filters