Aquarium Products Pool Rover Jr. Cleaner for Above Ground Pools
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
When dont want to spend hours cleaning debris from your pool, reach for the Aquarium Products Above Ground Pool Cleaner. Specially designed for above-ground pools, the Pool Rover Jr. Pool Cleaner cleans the pool in one hour or less. Fully automatic, this computerized robotic pool cleaner operates with a drive motor and filtration system, so you get thorough cleaning every time. Simply plug it in, drop it into your pool and off it goes. Powered by a completely safe 24V motor, this robotic pool cleaner makes a great investment for your serious pool maintenance. Plus, the Pool Rover Jr. Pool Cleaner is versatile —it works on flat-bottomed above-ground pools in most rectangular, square and circular shapes. Extra-wide, non-marring wheels roll over footprints or liner wrinkles to clean every inch of your pool. Its patented Venturi system power washes even the toughest dirt from your pool. Put this computer-controlled robot to work in your pool and enjoy a spotless pool all season.
- Computer-controlled robotic pool cleaner
- Designed for any of shape flat bottom, above ground pool
- Extra-wide, non-marring wheels
- Cord length: 40'
- Includes: robotic pool cleaner, filter bag and low voltage transformer
- Assembly required
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||29.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||19.0 x 19.0 x 11.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- noby longshot578/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No sides nor does it get the crevis of the pool, but I took a broom and sweeped the side of the pool to the middle and away from the side.by flossykp6/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby annrooth6/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It cleaned up the algae that I had floating in the pool but if the algae is stuck on the bottom then no, it doesn't have a brush to scrub algae off.by flossykp8/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Somewhat. It is better to brush it one day and vacuum the next.by annrooth8/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have the 16 x 32 Intex rectangular pool. I got the rover jr. It works great. We love it.by happyokie8/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I honestly don't think it matters if your pool is round or square or rectangular, once it hits the side of the pool it backs up and then moves in another direction, but I only have a round pool, so cannot be completely sure on a rectangular one.by flossykp8/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?