Aquaphor® Advanced Therapy Healing Ointment Skin Protectant 3.5 oz. Jar
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- $2.87 Was $3.24Save $0.37
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
One essential solution for many skincare needs: Aquaphor Healing Ointment is uniquely formulated to restore smooth, healthy skin. This multi-purpose ointment protects and soothes extremely dry skin, chapped lips, cracked hands and feet, minor cuts and burns, and many other skin irritations, so you can get on with your day comfortably.
- #1 Dermatologist recommended for dry, cracked skin, chapped lips, cracked cuticles and dry feet and heels*
- Clinically proven to restore smooth, healthy skin
- Uniquely formulated with 41% Petrolatum to allow oxygen to flow and help heal the skin
- Skin protectant ointment with Panthenol and Glycerin to moisturize, nourish and protect the skin to enhance healing
- Protects and helps relieve chapped, dry, cracked or irritated skin and lips
- Protects and soothes minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- Protects skin from drying effects of wind and cold weather
- Preservative and fragrance free
- Ideal size for the whole family
Health Concern: Dryness
Skin Care Concern: Dryness
Warning Text: Warnings: For external use only When using this product do not get into eyesStop using this product and ask a doctor if:condition worsenssymptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few daysDo not use on deep or puncture wounds animal bites serious burnsKeep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Other InformationDo not use if safety seal is broken or missing
Inactive Ingredients: Mineral Oil; Ceresin; Lanolin Alcohol; Panternol; Glycerin; Bisabolol
Ingredients: Active Ingredient: Petrolatum (41%; Skin Protectant [Ointment]). Inactive Ingredients: Mineral Oil, Ceresin, Lanolin Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Bisabolol.
Active Ingredients: Petrolatum
Instructions: Apply as needed.
|Features:||Non-irritating , No , Fragrance free|
|Assembled Product Weight:||0.32 Pounds|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.07 x 3.07 x 2.22 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It should work for the cracking, but one must be careful to apply it frequently to avid absorption and wiping/scraping it off by clothes. Socks absorb it as do cotton and polyester shirts, jeans and slacks, too. So it must be reapplied as needed. Unfortunately, I sometimes wait too long to reapply and skin cracking begins again. I try to avoid removing dry skin without latex gloves and antibacterial soap. I've had the experience of removing skin and causing a little blood. It can lead to infection so you must be very careful! Avoid alcohol for cleansing as it dries the skin too much. Instead use iodine or similar iodine content cleansers which do NOT dry out your skin even more!by P4Value5/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby ladyskull2/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has mineral oil, ceresin, lanolin alcohol, panthenol, glycerin and bisabolol. My eczema isn't that bad but I do use this one my hands and it helps with itchiness and dryness.by CheChe015/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi, There are no gluten derived ingredients in Aquaphor Healing Ointment; however, it is always possible that there may be traces of gluten as this product is not manufactured in a gluten-free facility. You may want to check with your doctor if this is a concern for you or not.by Beiersdorf Relations5/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It should work well on your lips as I've tried it there and it works well applied after washing up in the morning. Internal usage I would NOT recommend as there is a "Warnings For external use only. Also, do not get into eyes." Call the 1-800-227-4703 number with questions or comments as stated on the label.by P4Value5/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I put it on my lips all the timeby ladyskull3/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can put it on your lips its for chapped or cracked skin or lips. And no you can't put it in your mouth or in anywhere else its for EXTERNAL use only.by CheChe013/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is this the same Aquaphor (UPC 000721400) that is recommended to protect baby's diaper area?
- Looking up the UPC code, a prescription medicine comes up and Aquaphor is a non-prescription, over-the-counter retail/pharmacy product.by P4Value3/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It is the same brand but there is a specific ones for babies called Baby Aquaphor If you click on the link below it will take you to the right one. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Baby-Aquaphor-Healing-Ointment-Advanced-Therapy-Skin-Protectant-14-oz/17248269by Jenn713/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is.by TStreetZ3/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?