About this item
AquaTech Carbon removes odor, discoloration, impurities and toxins from water on contact. This activated carbon for filter has thousands of tiny holes throughout its structure to capture varying sizes and types of molecules. This activated carbon for water is more effective than regular charcoal and produces crystal clear water. AquaTech Carbon works in virtually all aquarium filters.
- Produces crystal clear water
- Removes odor and discoloration
- Removes impurities and toxins from water
- Features thousands of tiny holes
- Captures varying sizes and types of molecules
- Works in all aquariums
1. Place Carbon In Media Container Or Mesh Bag. 2. Rinse With Tap Water to Remove Dust. 3. Place Media Container In Filter. 4. Replace Carbon Every 2-4 Weeks.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.85|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.5 x 3.5 x 5.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.