Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
10-20 Aquarium Power Filter
Filters, including the 10-20 Aquarium Power Filter, are a very important piece of equipment in an aquarium and critical to your aquariums success. The job of the fish aquarium filter is to move the water through the filter cartridge where it is processed to remove odors and small particles of waste and through the BIO-Fiber to eliminate the toxic ammonia and nitrites from the aquarium water. The AquaTech Power Filter provides this 3-stage filtration for healthier fish and cleaner water. The first stage of the AQUA-TechÂ® filtration is mechanical. The blue polyfiber pad that is integrated onto the EZ-ChangeTM Filter Cartridge screens out dirt and debris as water passes through. The second stage of the AQUA-TechÂ® filtration is chemical. The activated carbon that is in the EZ-ChangeTM Filter Cartridge removes dissolved waste and cleans the water of odors. The third stage of the AQUA-TechÂ® filtration is biological. The BIO-Fiber that is included in each AQUA-TechÂ® Power The AquaTech Power Filter provides additional surface area for beneficial bacteria to grow and thrive. The bacteria then eliminate toxic ammonia and nitrites that can be fatal to fish. You should never clean or throw away the BIO-Fiber. If the BIO-Fiber becomes too clogged, rinse it with conditioned water only.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.0 x 8.0 x 7.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- the box says 120 gallons a hourby computerron8/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It filters 120gph.by StubbyMcNubb12/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, it is a hanging filter. i used for 15 gal tank, it is not enoughby 1srulchik4u8/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the AquaTech 10-20 Power Filter is a hang on filter.by CommunityAnswer8/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Walmart only. Good price, better then ebay and amazonby 1srulchik4u7/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I found that the large TETRA filters fit the Aqua Tech 10-20 Based on the scarcity of the AquaTech 10-20 cartridges I am guess the size is phased out. Use the TETRA Large filter cartridges (closed bag, blue side and white side), the fit nice and snug.by PAPAROCKS6/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?