About this item
The versatile Deluxe Aqua Hammock Pool Float is ultra soft & comfortable, made with premium Aqua Cell foam. Relax on this hot seller this summer and work on that tan! Made with premium Aqua Cell foam, this float will not chip, crack, or peel when left out in the sun. The color permeates the float, and unlike vinyl dipped floats, Aqua Cell foam remains soft and pliable for years. It is also hypoallergenic and is virtually unaffected by pool chemicals or sunlight. It carries a lifetime buoyancy guarantee. Aqua Hammock is a generous 48 in. long x 27 in. wide and comes with integral pillows at either end. Invest in the finest foam afloat this summer. Made in the USA.
- Aqua Cell foam will not chip, crack, or peel
- Hammock style suspends you underwater
- Generous 48 in. length x 27 in. wide
- Made in the USA
- Color: Blue
|Age Start:||12 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||10.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||48.0 x 29.0 x 1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I am not sure how much weight it holds, but depending on how you sit on it is how much of your body is in the water. In a semi-seated position, the water touches your midsection.by NaplesNan6/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Seems to me it would hold up to 300 pounds. You will go into the water though... this is sort of designed for that. Most of the floatation is at the head and under the knees. Between those large pieces of the float is a pretty thin section of material.by MeanOldandUgly6/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?