Aqua Culture LED Hood for 10 Gallon Aquariums
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- $41.40 List price $54.60Save $13.20
- Clearance$12.60 List price $25.99Save $13.39
- Clearance$7.73 List price $15.99Save $8.26
- Reduced Price$10.28 List price $24.99Save $14.71
- $16.15 List price $21.94Save $5.79
- $2.95 Was $3.53Save $0.58
- $16.93 List price $37.99Save $21.06
- Reduced Price$16.46 List price $26.99Save $10.53
- $22.80 List price $30.92Save $8.12
- Clearance$9.58 List price $19.99Save $10.41
- Reduced Price$11.88 List price $14.26Save $2.38
- Clearance$8.02 List price $16.99Save $8.97
- Reduced Price$12.20 List price $19.99Save $7.79
- Clearance$9.12 List price $18.99Save $9.87
- Reduced Price$12.85 List price $20.99Save $8.14
- $23.87 List price $52.99Save $29.12
- Clearance$7.10 List price $14.99Save $7.89
- Clearance$15.86 List price $31.99Save $16.13
- Clearance$12.73 List price $25.99Save $13.26
- Reduced Price$5.95 List price $9.99Save $4.04
- Reduced Price$9.83 List price $15.99Save $6.16
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Aqua Culture LED Hood for Aquariums will create a natural daylight glow in your tank. This 10 gallon aquarium hood uses efficient LED lighting that creates a shimmer effect underwater. This shimmer effect mimics natural sunlight for happier and healthier fish. The LED aquarium hood features a low profile, making it a sleek and contemporary look for any room in your home or office. It also allows easy access to your filtration. The Aqua Culture LED Hood for Aquariums features convenient integrated cutouts that provide easy access for feeding, filter changes and cleaning. This can all be done without removing the hood from the tank. This 10 gallon aquarium hood uses a long-life LED bulb. This eliminates the need for replacing bulbs every couple of months. This LED aquarium hood is the ideal finishing touch for your fresh or salt water tank. Fish and fish tank maintenance can be done more easily and quickly with this aquarium LED hood.
This hood will fit 10-gallon, 15-gallon, and 20-gallon extra tall tanks.
Aqua Culture LED Hood for 10 Gallon Aquariums:
- Long-life LED eliminates need for bulb replacement
- Low-profile hood
- Integrated cutouts provide easy access for feeding, filter changes, etc. without the need for removing hood
|Manufacturer Part Number:||NV33128|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||20.31 x 9.88 x 2.31 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. is the lid vented at all to allow for air? I have a small lizard (3 inches) in my aquarium but have not been able to find a cover.
- I would not recommend this for a lizard, most lizards need special lighting that they absorb through their skin. And heat lighting as well. You may want to look up specifics for your reptile or ask someone at a pet store, though they aren't always the most knowledgeable source.by MotherMoira10/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Your lizard would be able to get out. Not a solid top. Has openings for filter and food.by Mamagin10/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is not a lid for a reptile. The holes for the filter and feeding of fish will allow a reptile to escape. My local walmart carries a screened "terrarium" lid that works great for lizards.by lldude10/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- vented yes well enough for a lizardby sprack1212/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- nopeby sprack122/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you are only getting the lighted hood unit, not the entire tank set up.by cheali20052/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, it doesn't come with any decorations just the hood and ledsby ziggers2/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it doesn't. Only the hood, lights, and AC adapter.by deebers012/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have an 10-20 aqua tech and there is still plenty of room around it. I would think that just about any filter you are using for a 10 - 14 gal tank would fit no problem with plenty room to spare.by MotherMoira2/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you have a 6.5 inch by 2 3/4 openingby sprack122/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this will work with the hang-on-back filter or the inside tank filters. If you use the under gravel filter bed system with riser tubes, you can use small power head pumps in each tube, or you can use the regular external air pump and tubing line to riser tubes. It has no hook-ups for hoses or lines or anything as in the first answer on here. Hopefully you can tell I have used many hoods and systems. If I were not disabled, I would have an aquarium shop set up somewhere with only fish and tanks, and all accessories.by cheali20052/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This does not hook up to any filter. It is designed to hook up to a pump. It requires two hoses and a pump which is not included in the package. I have it installed in my 29 gal biocude and temporary hooked it to the pump which came with the product. It have output and input connections which does from the chiller to the pump.by TeenieBopper4/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (7)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$47.49 List price $56.99Save $9.50