Aqua Culture Bubble Aquarium Stone, 1ct
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Clearance$8.13 List price $16.99Save $8.86
- Clearance$8.49 List price $16.99Save $8.50
- Reduced Price$8.40 List price $16.99Save $8.59
- Clearance$6.58 List price $13.99Save $7.41
- Clearance$9.86 List price $19.99Save $10.13
- Clearance$8.00 List price $15.99Save $7.99
- Clearance$6.42 List price $12.99Save $6.57
- Clearance$7.97 List price $15.99Save $8.02
- $16.15 List price $21.94Save $5.79
- Clearance$11.23 List price $22.99Save $11.76
- Clearance$6.61 List price $13.99Save $7.38
- $22.80 List price $30.92Save $8.12
- Clearance$9.34 List price $18.99Save $9.65
- Clearance$9.69 List price $19.99Save $10.30
- Clearance$6.97 List price $13.99Save $7.02
- Clearance$9.49 List price $18.99Save $9.50
- Clearance$7.16 List price $14.99Save $7.83
- Clearance$8.02 List price $16.99Save $8.97
- Clearance$12.73 List price $25.99Save $13.26
- Clearance$9.58 List price $19.99Save $10.41
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- 14", 35.6 cm
Instructions: 1. Attach bubble stone To airline tubing. 2. position in tank. Hold in place with gravel, stones or lead weights. 3. soak in water at least 1 hour before turning on air. Regulate airflow through use Of gang valve. (See diagram on back.) Aquarium pump (cc/min): 1000 up: air stone--5", 12.7 cm; a1500 up: air stone 10"/25.4 cm; 2800 up, air stone-- 14", 35.6 cm.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||ASM-14|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. What size tube do I need to buy. I bought this product in store along with the "Aqua Culture" air pump, but there was no tubes available for purchase.
- There should be airline tubing in the fish section as well, if not try somewhere else. The tubing is roughly about an ⅛'' wide.by MrOscar9/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Most aquarium airline tubing is all about the same diameter. You can try Petco or Petsmart.by GuppyGuide8/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know what size it is but it is the common tube to all fish tank equimpment im saying 1/16 to 1/8 but that just gussingby fixitguy4512/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The standard airline tubing from AquaCulture, available at Walmart, will be perfect.by NaturalAquarist10/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It takes regular airline tubing, tubing that fits all air pumps. My picture is my 20 long goldfish and baby turtle tank. You can see the bubbles in the backby turtleguy194/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Well that depends if the stone works at all. I've had four of these stones, I soaked two of them for an hour and neither worked. On the other hand, I had two other stones and that I did not soak, and one worked great, and the other not at all.by MrOscar3/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It's possible.by GuppyGuide8/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I thank it would work but the bubbles wont come out correctly from one end to the other end of the stoneby fixitguy455/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It might but you should probably just soak it. It works surprisingly well for being so inexpensiveby onebbap2/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Perhaps but, it is not advisable to skip soaking a stone in the event toxins may be present from the manufacturing process and the stone may not bubble correctly.by DavdWM6/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Also overfeeding does not cause oxygen levels to drop. It simply just makes the water dirty.by Matt6/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They don't actually produce oxygen, they just send the bubbles to disturb the water which gives the water oxygen.by Matt6/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the bubbles are full of oxygen and this is what bubble stones are primarily for.by MrOscar6/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It might help but you need to clean your tank as soon as possible and make sure you have a good filter aswell. I have done the same thing as your dad. It happens at first lol. Gold fish are very nice fish but they produce alot of waste because they have no stomachs. Also remember the one inch per gallon rule but in Gold fish it might be more like 1 inch per 2 gallons of water. If your fish tank is over stocked you might always have a problem with oxygen. Good luckby Mike20147/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Pricefrom $9.98
- Clearance$11.31 List price $13.57Save $2.26