About this item
Connect as many Aqua Culture Betta Tube Aquariums as you would like. Tube comes with end valves, lid with feeding hole and grate.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.0 x 8.75 x 6.81|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Where the tubes join you can place a included grate that can seal off one from the other and share the same water.by GameDemocom12/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- each tube can be connected and comes with the option to close them off from each other with a partition for housing more than one betta!by rawbi12/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can! It doesn't have a closed off peice but it has a wall with tiny holes in it so they will both share the same water still.by Tkeen095/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- there is no light and you can buy two of the tubes to close off ends...there is a screen that filters water to both and connects them without the fish making contact. just bought 3 betas today and have the male in one and 2 females in the other. hope this helpsby kdckyl11/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just bought it and can confirm that it holds half a gallon of water - without any decorations and leaving an inch of water from the top of the tube.by tbetta1/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It doesn't say on the box, but its about a gallon.by Freeemind1/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- about one gallon!by rawbi11/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?