Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$13.03 List price $15.64Save $2.61
- from $15.47
- Reduced Pricefrom $13.95
Aqua Blues Women's Surplice Dress with Tulip Skirt
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Aqua Blues women's surplice dress with tulip skirt is soft, comfortable, and flattering. It features a wrap around style v-neckline and tulip skirt for a classy appeal. This dress is perfect for the office when paired with a blazer and can be worn to a nice dinner as well. Pair it with wedges and a clutch for a night out.
Aqua Blues Women's Surplice Dress with Tulip Skirt:
- 100% rayon
- Wrap around style
- Cap sleeves
- Elastic waistband
- Tulip skirt
- Machine wash cold
Fabric Care Instructions: Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle, Only Non Chlorine Bleach when Needed, Dry Flat, Cool Iron
Explore this item
|Fabric Content:||100% Rayon|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||12.00 x 9.00 x 0.75 IN|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||ZA1852DMWC|
|Primary Shelf ID:||538874|
|Country of Origin - Components:||USA|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I think it runs true to size.by ilovebeingabubbe11/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It runs regular.by sixtyandsexy10/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- THis dress is true to size regularby sunflowerlisa9/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Only in the top, the bottom is regular. So buy the size you need for your stomach and rear but just be prepared to wear a cami for when the top falls open.by turkeytot088/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this dress is a true misses. I usually wear petite but go back and forth. often am in-between sizes. so right now (ahem) with a few pounds extra, im a 6petite +. so I bought the small and it fits fine without being snug, even with those pesky 5 lbs on. will be fine when I lose them, too. PLUS for dress-hides tummy flaws.by nanncy8/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Runs bigby titogelo7/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I guess you can wear it with leggings but the dress to me looks better with a nice pair of heels.by sixtyandsexy10/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That would be a great idea!. I also thought about wearing it as a longer top with pants. I am full size therefore that would look great on me. For anyone who wears a smaller size that would be perfect.by Hilla659/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby firebirdbaby8/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this dress with its tulip styling cannot double as a tunic. The elastic waist and gathers in the back make it obvious it was supposed to be a mock wrap dress.by turkeytot0810/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- im not sure the look you are going for. imho, the dress runs true to size. the leopard print is kind of medium, not too large. the skirt is not tight but does taper a tiny bit to the knee. if you want to wear like thin leggings (like tights) with it, I think it would look cute. unless you are tall, not sure about capris. if you want this to be a tunic, I don't think you can accomplish that. hope this helps.by nanncy8/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?