Apple iPod touch 4th Generation 16GB (Space Gray or Silver)
About this item
About this item
The world's most popular portable gaming device is now even more fun. Listen to your favorite albums. Send text messages over Wi-Fi with iMessage. Record HD video. Make FaceTime calls. iPod touch even works with iCloud, which stores your content and pushes it to all your devices.
Apple iPod touch 16GB (4th Gen), Black:
- Available in both black and white
- Free text messaging over Wi-Fi with iMessage
- Front and back cameras for HD video recording
- FaceTime video calling
- 3.5'' screen
- iOS 5 with over 200 new features
- Game Center with more than 60 million members
- App Store with more than 500,000 apps, including over 100,000 games and entertainment titles
- iTunes Store with millions of songs, movies, and TV shows
- iCloud, which wirelessly pushes your content to all your devices4
- Rich HTML email
- Safari web browser
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth wireless technology
- Activation and setup over Wi-Fi
- Nike+ support built in
- Apple Earphones
- Wi-Fi Internet access is required for some features; broadband recommended; fees may apply. Some features, applications, and services are not available in all areas. Application availability and pricing are subject to change.
- 1GB = 1 billion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.
- Requires a FaceTime-enabled Mac with an Internet connection or a FaceTime-enabled iOS device with a Wi-Fi connection. Not available in all areas.
- App count refers to the total number of apps worldwide.
|Additional Features:||Phone book, calendar, notes, VoiceOver, pedometer, YouTube streaming, Voice Control, Voice Memos, calculator, multi-touch interface, web browsing, Nike + iPod support, FaceTime, Game Center, two built-in digital cameras, three-axis gyro sensor, video recording (720p), accelerometer, Apple AirPlay support, AirPrint, iCloud support|
|Built-in Clock:||Digital clock, timer, alarm|
|Supported Bit Rate:||8 - 320Kbps|
|Built-in Display:||LCD - color|
|Diagonal Size:||3.5 in|
|Resolution:||960 x 640|
|Battery:||Player battery - rechargeable - lithium ion|
|Battery Life Details:||Music playback - up to 40 hour(s) Video playback - up to 7 hour(s)|
|Headphones Type:||Headphones - binaural - ear-bud|
|Software:||iTunes, Apple Safari, iMessage, Mail, Maps, Photos, Reminders, App Store, Music, Videos, Find My iPod touch, Newsstand, Contacts, Stocks, Notes, Weather, Calendar, Calculator|
|Connector Type:||Docking station Headphones ( mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm ) IEEE 802.11b/g/n (Wi-Fi) Bluetooth|
|Os Required:||Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3, Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition SP3, Apple MacOS X 10.6.8 or later|
|Type:||Microphone - built-in|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.45|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.3 x 2.8 x 1.2|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Is the iPhone 4, selling at 195.00 a refurbished phone?by tsong110/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- newby brodie510/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It's new.by GboroMom10/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- newby An anonymous customer4/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- newby nanidd12/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it is not refurbished. Brand new.by sissy54610/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Newby bemax10/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, it just comes with headphonesby MastaChela10/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- no you have to buy it , it aint included.by An anonymous customer1/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. you have to purchase separately.by DevotedHusbandFather12/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No,by Govoles201212/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no just plug in to usbby rosebud10112/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe in the bundle option it does but the charger that comes with it is a usb that plugs right into most standard cell phone chargers now anyway. I used it for months before getting a wall charger.by HappyMama3212/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. how do i know if i have wi-fi? I have a modem and router in my home all my laptops are wireless does this mean i have wi-fi
- yes.by DevotedHusbandFather7/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- call your internet provider and ask them. If you do have wi-fi they will be able to give you the informaion that you will need so that you can connect your devices.by An anonymous customer7/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you just need to find the password. Usually they're a series of numbers on the router.by Mommommommy91612/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You should have wi-fi. Go to settings, click on Wi-Fi, turn it on and it should find the name of your network. If your network is secure you have to enter your passwordby bemax12/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. When you set up your laptops for wireless with the router, your router had a name and a 10 digit code. That's your wifi info for your iPod touch. It (ipod) should be smart enough to sense that there is wifi near and pop up the name connected to your router, all you have to do is put in the password/10 digit code. All this can be found in your settings under wifi connections.by BigMyoma12/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Well since you have a modem and a router and all of your laptops are wireless and they are able to get on the internet then you have wi-fi.by Chillinena2612/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?