Similar items in stock
- Clearance$2.79 List price $5.99Save $3.20
- Clearance$2.09 List price $12.99Save $10.90
- Reduced Price$3.99 List price $19.99Save $16.00
- Reduced Price$2.99 List price $7.99Save $5.00
- Clearance$1.89 List price $6.99Save $5.10
- Reduced Price$0.99 List price $6.49Save $5.50
- Reduced Price$1.69 List price $9.99Save $8.30
- Clearance$5.73 Was $7.77Save $2.04
- Clearance$5.19 List price $10.79Save $5.60
- Clearance$5.39 List price $11.69Save $6.30
- $12.88 List price $49.97Save $37.09
- Clearance$2.89 List price $6.99Save $4.10
Apple iPod Classic 160GB 7th Gen Silver
Consider these popular products
- $54.98 List price $79.99Save $25.01
- Reduced Price$39.99
- $179.99 List price $197.00Save $17.01
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Now you can take it with you. All of it. The silver Apple iPod classic 160GB comes with enough storage space to make it the take-everything everywhere iPod. It holds up to 40,000 songs, 200 hours of video, 25,000 photos, or any combination. Available in quintessential silver or striking black, the iPod classic 7th generation catches your eye with its classic, all-metal enclosure composed of anodized aluminum and polished stainless steel. The Genius playlist feature creates an on-the-fly playlist of tracks in your library that go great with the song you're listening to. And Cover Flow lets you flip through your music by album artwork. Discovering new music, movies, TV shows, games, audio books, and podcasts is easy on the iTunes Store. You can even rent a movie from iTunes. To get everything into your pocket, just connect the silver Apple iPod classic 160GB to your Mac or PC, and iTunes transfers your music and more in one seamless sync.
Silver Apple iPod classic 160GB:
- to 40,000 songs, 200 hours of video,25,000 photos, or any combination
- Sleek, anodized aluminum and polished stainless steel enclosure
- Genius playlists and Cover Flow
- Up to 36 hours of audio playback or 6 hours of video playback
- iPod classic 7th generation is available in silver or black
- For Mac and Windows
Size and weight
- Height: 4.1 inches (103.5 mm)
- Width: 2.4 inches (61.8 mm)
- Depth: 0.41 inch (10.5 mm)
- Weight: 4.9 ounces (140 grams)
- 160GB hard drive
- Holds up to 40,000 songs in 128Kbps AAC format
- Holds up to 25,000 iPod-viewable photos
- Holds up to 200 hours of video
- Stores data via USB hard drive
In the box
- iPod classic 7th generation
- USB 2.0 cable
- Dock adapter
- Quick Start guide
Environmental Status Report
It is designed with the following features to reduce environmental impact:
- Arsenic-free display glass
- Mercury-free LED-backlit display
- Highly recyclable aluminum and stainless steel enclosure
- 2.5" (diagonal) color LCD with LED backlight
- 320-by-240-pixel resolution at 163 pixels per inch
Silver Apple iPod classic 160GB Audio
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20,000Hz
- Audio formats supported: AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV
- User-configurable maximum volume limit
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20,000Hz
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- H.264 video, up to 1.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Low-Complexity version of the H.264 Baseline Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; H.264 video, up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Baseline Profile up to Level 3.0 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; MPEG-4 video, up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats
Silver Apple iPod classic 160GB Languages
- Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, and Turkish
- Additional language support for display of song, album, and artist information: Bulgarian, Croatian, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese
Input and output
- Dock connector
- 3.5-mm stereo headphone jack
External buttons and controls
- Hold switch
- Click Wheel
Battery and power
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Music playback time: Up to 36 hours when fully charged
- Video playback time: Up to 6 hours when fully charged
- Charging via USB to computer system or power adapter (sold separately)
- Fast-charge time: about 2 hours (charges up to 80% of battery capacity)
- Full-charge time: about 4 hours
Mac system requirements
- Mac computer with USB 2.0 port
- Mac OS X v10.4.11 or later
- iTunes 9 or later
Windows system requirements
- PC with USB 2.0 port
- Windows Vista or Windows XP Home or Professional with Service Pack 3 or later
- iTunes 9 or late
- Operating temperature: 32 to 95 F (0 to 35 C)
- Nonoperating temperature: -4 to 113 F (-20 to 45 C)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Maximum operating altitude: 10,000 feet (3000 m)
|Hard Drive Capacity:||160 GB|
|Battery Size:||Player battery - rechargeable - lithium ion|
|Resolution:||320 x 240|
|Model Name:||iPod classic|
|System Requirements:||iTunes 9 or later|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Connector Type:||1 x docking station 1 x headphones ( mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm ) , Hi-Speed USB|
|Battery Life:||Audio playback: up to 36 hours / Video playback: up to 6 hours|
|Interface Type:||USB port (compatible with 2.0 specification)|
|Languages:||Danish, Hungarian, Czech, Chinese (traditional), Chinese (simplified), English, German, French, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Polish, Finnish, Swedish, Russian, Spanish, Dutch, Greek, Turkish, Japanese, Korean|
|Run Time:||36 hour(s)|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||MC293LL/A|
|Product Accessories Included:||Dock connector to USB cable|
|Digital Video Formats:||.mp4|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.30 x 3.10 x 1.70 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You must use iTunesby Yessssssm3/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just itunes but very easy to transferby BabyHuey133/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby rbaidoo8/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are several software programs available on the internet that will upload media player files to i tunes and vice versa.by efisch5/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i think iTunes is exclusive about their propertiesby Clubrock5/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Music can only be downloaded through iTunes Media player to the Apple Classic iPod.by Cassy844/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no. New it brings earbuds and you can attach speakers(sold separately)by Clubrock7/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No internalspeakers. Get an ipod touch fort hatby madroxxx4/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you have to have earplugs or earphones to hear the music to this iPod.by Cassy844/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by An anonymous customer3/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby JazzyladyFrazier1/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no built in speaker. you need headphones. also I heard there is an adapter available for it that will make it blue tooth. I have not purchased one tho. I just use headphones.by Pokemon12/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Can you purchase songs from iTunes straight from this ipod, or do you have to use your PC to purchase the music and then transfer it to the ipod?
- You need to have a computer connection to purchase from iTunes. This iPod is NOT bluetooth capableby pianojazz11/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you have to purchase music and transfer to ipodby rbaidoo8/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- purchase and sync.by Clubrock5/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You need to connect it to your computer based itunes account. The classic has no wi-fi capability.by madroxxx4/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You have to purchase music online, Amazon.com, or through the iTunes Music store.by Cassy844/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. You must connect to iTunes.by An anonymous customer4/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers in store also bought these products
- $2.68 Was $4.99Save $2.31