About this item
With 160GB of storage, iPod classic can hold up to 40,000 songs, 200 hours of video or 25,000 photos. And it does it all in style — available in quintessential silver or striking black.
With 160GB of storage, iPod classic can hold up to 40,000 songs, 200 hours of video, 25,000 photos or any combination. Its sleek, all-metal enclosure is available in quintessential silver or striking black. With up to 36 hours of battery life, iPod classic keeps you rocking for a long, long time. The Genius playlist feature creates an on-the-fly playlist of songs in your library that go well with the song you're listening to.
|Run Time (up To):||36 hour(s)|
|Cables Included:||USB cable|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.7 x 5.3 x 3.1|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Does this Ipod, as a refurbished product, appear to be brand new and unused upon purchase, the way refurbished products directly from Apple do?
- I felt like mine was brand new, while it didn't have the normal protective plastic over it, I thought it was like brand new.by chugh431/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I bought a new ipod for my daughter for Christmas, and mine is exactly the same. All connectors included. No scratches or marks.by isaildp1/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- scratches on the back the front was fineby ccc4212/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby thatkonagirl11/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby ccc4211/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- apple will answer questions about the product.. It is not the same as ordering from apple..by ccc426/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think so... I was actually reading in with the same question and it said it has a 90day warranty by some company other than walmart and apple (original company)... if u scroll down u will see itby jjungsun22/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?