Consider these popular products
- Rollback$149.00 Was $199.00Save $50.00
- Rollback$99.99 Was $179.99Save $80.00
- Rollback$99.00 Was $129.00Save $30.00
- Rollback$29.92 Was $59.99Save $30.07
- Rollback$279.00 Was $345.00Save $66.00
- Rollback$399.00 Was $479.99Save $80.99
- Rollback$79.92 Was $99.92Save $20.00
Straight Talk Apple iPhone 5 64GB Black Prepaid Smartphone
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
iPhone 5 features a 4" Retina display, the powerful A6 chip, an 8-megapixel iSight camera with panorama, ultrafast wireless, iOS 6, and iCloud. Yet it's the thinnest, lightest iPhone ever.
Size and Weight:
- Height: 4.87 inches (123.8 mm)
- Width: 2.31 inches (58.6 mm)
- Depth: 0.30 inch (7.6 mm)
- Weight: 3.95 ounces (112 grams)
Cellular and Wireless:
- GSM model A1428*: UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz); GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz); LTE (Bands 4 and 17)
- CDMA model A1429*: CDMA EV-DO Rev. A and Rev. B (800, 1900, 2100 MHz); UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz); GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz); LTE (Bands 1, 3, 5, 13, 25)
- GSM model A1429*: UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz); GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz); LTE (Bands 1, 3, 5)
- Wifi: 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi (802.11n 2.4GHz and 5GHz)
- Assisted GPS and GLONASS
- Digital compass
- Retina display
- 4" (diagonal) widescreen Multi-Touch display
- 1136-by-640-pixel resolution at 326 ppi
- 800:1 contrast ratio (typical)
- 500 cd/m2 max brightness (typical)
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating on front
- Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
Camera, Photos, and Video:
- 8-megapixel iSight camera
- Video recording, HD (1080p) up to 30 frames per second with audio
- FaceTime HD camera with 1.2MP photos and HD video (720p) up to 30 frames per second
- Tap to focus video or still images
- Face detection in video or still images
- LED flash
- Improved video stabilization
- Photo and video geotagging
External Buttons and Connectors:
- On/Off (Sleep/wake)
- Volume up/down
- Home button
- 3.5mm stereo headphone minijack
- Lightning connector
Power and Battery:
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Charging via USB to computer system or power adapter
- Talk time: Up to 8 hours on 3G
- Standby time: Up to 225 hours
- Internet use: Up to 8 hours on 3G, up to 8 hours on LTE, up to 10 hours on Wi-Fi
- Video playback: Up to 10 hours
- Audio playback: Up to 40 hours
TV and Video:
- AirPlay Mirroring to Apple TV support at 720p
- AirPlay video streaming to Apple TV
- Video formats supported: H.264 video up to 1080p, 30 frames per second, High Profile level 4.1 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format
- Apple EarPods with Remote and
- Storage and travel case
- Three-axis gyro
- Proximity sensor
- Ambient light sensor
- Apple ID (required for some features)
- Internet access5
- Syncing with iTunes on a Mac or PC requires:
- Mac: OS X v10.6.8 or later
- PC: Windows 7; Windows Vista; or Windows XP Home or Professional with Service Pack 3 or later
- iTunes 10.7 or later (free download from www.itunes.com/download)
In the Box:
- iPhone 5
- Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic
- Lightning to USB Cable
- USB Power Adapter
|Service Carrier:||Straight Talk|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Model No.:||iphone 5|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.87 x 2.31 x 0.3|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Straighttalk-Verizon out of the box. The GSM slot in unlocked. Your choice.by ThePilotMan4/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Verizon.by GuitarDad19714/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Straight talk does not ONLY use verizon. It depends on if it is cdma or gsm in your area. could be att or tmobile. Your best bet is to ask the walmart associate that sells them in your store which towers it will use.by TornadoAlley4/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Straight talk uses verizon towers.by Tristan00011/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Verizon 3G with no SIM. GSM, whatever network you bought the SIM from.by ThePilotMan4/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's AT&T for now a Verizon one won't be available anytime soon.by buquet3/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Verizon.by GuitarDad19712/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This phone is a locked phone configured for straight talk to use the TracFone network TracFone uses CDMA and no Sim card and 4G is not a available on TracFone according to straight talk customer service. Do not buy this phone if you are looking for an unlocked phoneby Anybodies4/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- It can if you have a SIM card. Otherwise it's Straighttalk-Verizon.by ThePilotMan2/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No s card on this phone. It uses CDMAby Anybodies1/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a micro slot however it is a cdma phone and the straighttalk web site says do not use any sim in this phone as it may stop the phone from working properly.by TornadoAlley1/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?