About this item
The Apple iPhone 5 16GB for Net10 features a 4" Retina display, the powerful A6 chip, an 8MP iSight camera with panorama, ultra-fast wireless, iOS 6 and iCloud. Yet it's the thinnest, lightest iPhone ever.
Apple iPhone 5 16GB for Net10, No Contract:
- UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz)
- GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
- Apple iPhone 5 16GB for Net10 has LTE (Bands 4 and 17)
- WiFi: 802.11a/b/g/n (802.11n 2.4GHz and 5GHz)
- Assisted GPS and GLONASS
- Digital compass
- 4" multi-touch Retina display
- 1136 x 640-pixel resolution
- The Apple iPhone 5 No Contract features a fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating on front
- 8-megapixel iSight camera, panorama
- Video recording, HD (1080p) up to 30 frames per second with audio
- FaceTime HD camera with 1.2 megapixel photos and HD video (720p) up to 30 frames per second
- Tap the Apple iPhone 5 No Contract to focus video or still images
- Face detection in video or still images
- LED flash
- Improved video stabilization
- Photo and video geotagging
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Charging via USB to computer system or power adapter
- Talk Time: Up to 8 hours on 3G
- Standby Time: Up to 225 hours
- Internet Use: Up to 8 hours on 3G, up to 8 hours on LTE, up to 10 hours on WiFi
- Video Playback: Up to 10 hours
- Audio Playback: Up to 40 hours
- AirPlay Mirroring to Apple TV support at 720p
- AirPlay video streaming to Apple TV
- 3-axis gyro, accelerometer, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor
- No Contract on Net10
- Unlimited Talk, Text, Data and 411
- Only $50 per month
- Apple iPhone 5 White Includes iPhone 5, Apple EarPods with remote and microphone, Lightning to USB cable, USB power adapter, documentation
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.3 x 2.31 x 4.87|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Not unlocked. It is locked to Net10. It will not work on T-Mobile. The model # for the T-Mobile version is A1428 with a serial number ending in ...FH19, ...FH1C, ...FH1D, ...FH1F, ...FH1G, ...FH1Hby GetHimToTheGeek11/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is unlocked. They have a Straight Talk registration paper in with the phone, but I was able to use it with my current Net10 service.by daisydoodle210/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The iPhone for Net10 is GSM. The iPhone for Straight Talk is CDMA. In each case, the phone is locked to that specific carrier. If you wish to use the phone internationally, you will want to either purchase an international calling plan from your carrier or purchase an unlocked "world phone" in order to use any GSM carrier. For this reason, I recommend shopping outside the USA. Unfortunately, Apple used the same model number (A1429) for the world phone and for the CDMA phones sold in North America. Model A1428 is GSM for North America.by GetHimToTheGeek11/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The description is wrong, it says this is a GSM (AT&T) compatible phone, but this is a verizon CDMA phone, or atleast the one I got was. Should be able to use the GSM part internationally.by mn13011/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?