Apple iPhone 4 8GB, White, for Straight Talk, No Contract
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Whether you are walking to school or commuting to work, this Apple iPhone 4 8GB, White, for Straight Talk has the options you need to stay connected and entertained during your daily routine. The white Apple iPhone 4 8GB for Straight Talk includes Internet access for those who want to browse the web throughout the day. Stay connected through FaceTime video calling or through the iSight camera that is offered with the white Apple iPhone 4 8GB for Straight Talk. For moments that you want to capture and save, the no-contract Apple iPhone 4 iOS 6 comes with HD video so that you can create and share memories with your friends and family. The White Apple iPhone 4 8GB for Straight Talk has Bluetooth and wireless technology, making it simple and convenient to stay in touch with those who matter most.
The White iPhone 4 8GB is equipped with impressive features such as a retina display and an assisted GPS technology to help you find your way. Headphones are part of the package with this no-contract Apple iPhone 4 iOS 6, making it a useful choice for those who want to listen to music on the go.
iPhone 4 Specs:
- Height: 4.5 in, 115.2 mm
- Width: 2.31 in, 58.6 mm
- Depth: 0.37 in, 9.3 mm
- Weight: 137 grams
- 3.5-inch (diagonal) Multi-Touch Retina display
- 960-by-640-pixel resolution at 326 ppi
- 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi (802.11n 2.4GHz only), Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR wireless technology
- Assisted GPS
- 5-megapixel iSight camera for photos
- 720p HD video recording
- Face Time camera for video calls
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Talk time: Up to 7 hours on 3G, up to 14 hours on 2G (GSM)
- Standby time: Up to 300 hours
- Internet use: Up to 6 hours on 3G
- Video playback: Up to 10 hours
- Audio playback: Up to 40 hours
- Apple ID (required for some features)
- Internet access
- Syncing with iTunes on a Mac or PC requires:
- Mac: OS X v10.6.8 or later
- PC: Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP Home or Professional with Service pack 3 or later
- iTunes 10.7 or later (free download from www.itunes.com/download)
In the box:
- iPhone 4
- Apple Headphone with Remote and Mic
- Dock Connector to USB Cable
- USB Power Adapter
|Service Carrier:||Straight Talk|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.5 x 2.31 x 0.37|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. just got the iphone from straight talk...how do i know if it runs off verizon or AT&T towers?
- if it has a sim card in it its att , if it has no sim card its verizon , i bought my iphone 4 from walmarts straighttalks section and it is verizon its sim is built in not removableby exandroiduser7/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Ask your Wireless Associate. We sell both verizon and ATT based iphones, but never both out of the same store. It is best to call and ask for the Connection Center. A knowledgable associate will know right away what you are talking about. A store 10 miles from you may sell the verizon iphone and a store 15 miles from you may sell the ATT. Its best to call and ask.by 7thymes8/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Straight Talk program is thru AT&T. When you begin your service your welcome text will come from AT&T. Hope this helps.by TannAngel8/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- When you purchase your Straight Talk phone you are given the option of also purchasing phone insurance. Hope this helps!by TannAngel5/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- APPLE WILL REPLACE THE BATTERY I KNOW OF IT GETS TO RUN DOWN OR DOES NOT TURN BACK ON FOR 1 YEAR WARRANTY FROM APPLE IJCLUDES BATTERY REPLACEMENT BUT YOU CAN EXCUSE IT TO 2 YEARS OR PURCHAS EAN APPLE SOME PHONE CARRIERS HAVE A WARRANTY FOR IT IT STOP WORKING AND IT NOT WATER DAMAGE THEY REPLACE IT FOR FREE UNLESS YOUR OUT OF WARRENTY WITH THE PHONE CARRIER BUT MOST PHONES HAVE A 1 YEAR WITH MANUCFACTUREby RPARR012/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You can go to walmart and purchase the $45 unlimited plan, or you can order it instantly from their website with a credit card. You pay for it, then turn off you phone, turn it back on and you will have your minutes. Their website is http://www.straighttalk.com/ just click on the Activate or Refill links and it will guide you through. This phone ONLY WORKS with the Straight Talk $45 unlimited plan. It will not accept any other plans/minutesby MarisaM214/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You buy a phone card at Walmart or you can put your credit/debit card number in the website when you activate it.by TMNTgalMJlover4/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?