Straight Talk Apple iPhone 4 8GB Black Prepaid Smartphone
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Apple iPhone 4 8GB for Straight Talk is packed with a useful blend of features such as a lengthy battery life and an assisted GPS to keep you connected. This Apple iPhone comes with a camera and the ability to record videos so that you can share precious and memorable moments as they occur. With a battery life that lasts for several hours, this Apple iPhone 4 8GB for Straight Talk is an ideal choice for those who are on the go. Surf the web or listen to your favorite songs any time during the day with the Apple iPhone for Straight Talk. The Apple iPhone 4 8GB for Straight Talk is also equipped with headphones so that you can listen to your music during your commute home and comes with a power adapter to keep your phone charged in any location. This iPhone 4 8GB Black comes with fun features such as a retina display and iCloud to keep you engaged and entertained.
The no-contract Apple iPhone 4 iOS 6 is filled with functional and enjoyable features, making it an ideal choice for those who want to get the most out of their phone.
iPhone 4 Specs:
- Height: 4.5 in, 115.2 mm
- Width: 2.31 in, 58.6 mm
- Depth: 0.37 in, 9.3 mm
- Weight: 137 grams
- 3.5-inch (diagonal) Multi-Touch Retina display
- 960-by-640-pixel resolution at 326 ppi
- 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi (802.11n 2.4GHz only), Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR wireless technology
- Assisted GPS
- 5-megapixel iSight camera for photos
- 720p HD video recording
- Face Time camera for video calls
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Talk time: Up to 7 hours on 3G, up to 14 hours on 2G (GSM)
- Standby time: Up to 300 hours
- Internet use: Up to 6 hours on 3G
- Video playback: Up to 10 hours
- Audio playback: Up to 40 hours
- Apple ID (required for some features)
- Internet access
- Syncing with iTunes on a Mac or PC requires:
- Mac: OS X v10.6.8 or later
- PC: Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP Home or Professional with Service pack 3 or later
- iTunes 10.7 or later (free download from www.itunes.com/download)
In the box:
- iPhone 4
- Apple Headphone with Remote and Mic
- Dock Connector to USB Cable
- USB Power Adapter
|Service Carrier:||Straight Talk|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Model No.:||iPhone 4|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.5 x 2.31 x 0.37|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- when i called straight talk just the other day and asked if i brought my own unlocked iphone, they told me it would need to work under the GSM network(ATT or TMobile) and that verizon iphones are not compatible...this is confusing.by ty12345611/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- verizonby exandroiduser12/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (11) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Straight Talk - unlimited data, text, and talk with no contract for around $50 (that includes taxes, etc). It is a very good deal!by sknoerr4/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (24)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Eyebow3/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no but you can download a app if you needby cbkdagod3/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- No, iPhone 4 does not have Siri. iPhone 4S & 5 have Siri voice command.by tmbrown10068/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- does have voice commandsby exandroiduser8/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?