Apple iPad 2 16GB Wi-Fi
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The all-new thinner and lighter design makes the Apple iPad 2, 16GB with Wi-Fi even more comfortable to hold. It's even more powerful with the dual-core A5 chip, yet has the same 10 hours of battery life. With two cameras, you can make FaceTime video calls, record HD video, and put a twist on your snapshots in Photo Booth.
Accessories and Related Products (Not Included)
|Processor Type:||Dual-core A5 chip|
|Hard Drive Size:||16 GB|
|Laptop Screen Size:||NA|
|Screen Type:||LED-backlit display|
|Battery Life:||10 hours|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Network Connection:||802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi|
|Operating System:||Apple iOS|
|Operating System Version:||Apple iOS 7|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.3 x 3.6 x 9.4|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes to the wall charger. No to the AT&T. If you buy the wifi only version, you would need to set up your smartphone as a hotspot if capable. Then you can tether to your smartphone.by Kippington2/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- comes with wall charger and computer charger, i have not found a free internet service, you need some kind of internet service and a routher.by plove791/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it comes with a wall charger, and you will only be able to access the internet by WIFI unless you buy an Ipad with cellular service capabiltiesby Jamesk121/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- we got it from walmart just before Christmas $399 and it came with the free kit with many things you will use,the tablet box came with the wall charger in "white" which is the apple custom,the tablet is black that we got....it will work on any one as long its has 802.11b/g/n/ wifi...by 321641/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Only wifi unless you get the ipad 2 3G or ipad 4 4g LTEby Georgerey20141/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No data plan needed to use wifi only.by Kippington11/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you can use your wifi at home.by hamelina11/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you can use wifi internet at home with routerby plove791/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can use your wifi at home as long as you have a wireless router.by Scooby08122/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No! You do not need a data plan. This is wi-fi only and can be used at home or at any available wi-fi hotspots. It does not include 3G, which is a data plan that is used with your cellular phone service. If you need to use it, other than at home or at hotspots, you would want a ipad with wi-fi + 3G. Hope this helps!by bellamtns3/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can text anyone with iMessage or down load one of the many free text apps from the App Store.by Kippington2/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- there is an app called text now u can download works great with Wi-Fiby jojonanny2/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Not sure how it works tho.by k327891/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You can use "messages" with your Apple ID to other Apple IDs, but I don't think you can text to a telephone number. I could be wrong, but have tried. Would love someone to say I'm wrong and tell how to do it =)by 4umfacade1/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the Ipad was a gift to our granddaughter,I do not think it can but you got the e-mail...by 321642/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?